Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Unban Appeal

orchite

Xicz Unban Appeal.

Date of ban:
28/12/2022 (a little over a year)
Banned IGN: FUn3kykittenuwu
Last Appeal: (Almost 10 months ago) https://forums.lokamc.com/threads/ban-appeal.7554/#post-88601
IGN: xicz

Why was i banned?

I was banned on Loka for 30 days for assisting my friend BestOfNiger by inviting him to my town whilst he was alting, I had waited out my ban until near the 25th day i decided to go on loka for around 2 hours and logged back off.
This when caused me to get fairly permanently banned of loka.

It is essential to note that i have roughly alted loka since my ban 4 times and 3 attempts to alt and my last alt was a bit over 8 months on player ''maf1aboss'' account

APPEAL:

I want to start by saying to just make it clear to all loka staff that i am deeply sorry that had to handle my situation and for how i acted after being declined in previous appeals and i want you to know im actually a little glad you guys did that it really did make me reflect and learn a lot. Every time i used to lash out on people, want to make it clear that i didnt really mean anything i said and it was said out of pure frustration and for insultation purposes. That being said, many of the things I said were inexcusable and I want the Loka community to know that I do not agree or stand by any of my previous actions.

As of the time of making this appeal, I have not alted on Loka since the 'Maf1aboss'' Incident 8+ Months ago, I want it to be very clear that i have had 0 intention of coming back to loka until i alted on mafias account after not playing Minecraft for a while. Ever since i realised how much i wanted to be back in loka & the community. I have been banned for over a year and i extremely regret my decisions to get banned and how i have acted and responded to situations during my ban. I understand the severity of alting a Loka ban and I hope that with my recent actions I can show that I have changed for the better, in my attitude, maturity, and capability to follow the rules.

I am extremely sorry to anybody i may of been verbally malicious to and i hope you can accept that i have honestly changed.
I can confidently say that most people can see how i have changed as a person a lot recently.

There has not been any few months i have not thought about what it would be like if i never got banned, I regret it every day and i really want to come back. But maybe if this gets denied its just for the best and i understand that, I don't play Minecraft as much as i used to and have bigger prioritys now and it really did make me change how i used to see things, I feel like when i was online a lot more I was a more careless and ruthless person. I used to act very different online and put on a tough persona. After maturing a lot more since my orginal and most recent banned, I understand the problem with my mindset, and it made me lose out on playing a server that, to be completely honest, was one of my enjoyable times playing Minecraft. I really hope that I could get my ban removed/shortened if I have properly shown to the community the change in ways, as I have become a more friendly, and mature person in the community.

Thank you for taking time to read my appeal and i hope it has convinced the Loka community that I have changed as a person, am a better rule follower, and can warrant an unban/ban reduce in Loka.

- sincerely xicz
+1

Back