Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Implemented Uncraftable blocks

Thanielle

Sentry
Heyo,

As a lot of people know i'm a builder, in 1.13 there's a lot of new blocks, this includes blocks that you can only access in creative mode due to crafting the recipes for them being added in 1.14, for instance, ya got the new smooth stone and smooth sandstone, lovely blocks, glad they're added, i can't get them on Loka because Loka isn't updated to 1.14 yet, but i wanna use it in my builds on the server :( , so here's my suggestion.

Whilst we wait for Loka to be updated to 1.14, it'd be wonderful if we could get a custom recipe for the blocks that exist but we can't craft yet,

<3

Evil_X

Sentry
This would be holy to have on the server, especially considering how easy mojang have made it to add something like this. Maybe make it so you put two slabs together to get the block?

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
1.14 shouldn't be delayed like 1.13 was so shouldn't be too long to wait until we move to 1.14. If we get a chance we'll look at adding some temporary recipes but I can't promise anything. Do you know the full list of blocks currently not available?

Evil_X

Sentry
1.14 shouldn't be delayed like 1.13 was so shouldn't be too long to wait until we move to 1.14. If we get a chance we'll look at adding some temporary recipes but I can't promise anything. Do you know the full list of blocks currently not available?
I want to say just smooth stone, smooth sandstone, smooth redsandstone, all the wood versions of logs

Evil_X

Sentry
Is there any chance of getting these in before the update or should we not expect it?
I have a build that involves smooth stone but had to temporarily substitute out a bunch of blocks, would be nice to get these blocks soonish

Back