Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

1.5 Update

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
If you've already updated to 1.5 and want to play on the server any time soon, you should probably revert. It's usually at least a week before bukkit updates to 1.5. I'll post here when the server is properly updated.

Zor95

Slicer
JocelynReed said:
That means 1 week till Quartz rush 2013. :)

Maybe. Bukkit has yet to even release their first development build. They typically release 30-40 development builds before their first stable build.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Usually takes a day or two before they've gotten rid of the errors that would make it even buildable. As soon as they do that, then you'll start seeing the dev build spam show up.

Zor95

Slicer
We had to use a dev build for 1.4 didn't we? They went through over 100 of those before releasing their first recommended build.

adderman500

Slicer
Is there a chance a new version could fix my current problems? I wonder, I shall await the update with eagerness....

Zor95

Slicer
adderman500 said:
Is there a chance a new version could fix my current problems? I wonder, I shall await the update with eagerness....

I think your problem is just connecting to servers. Something with your provider must've changed to make it more difficult, especially for servers in the US.

Skitch the Wolf

Slicer
Gallazius said:
grrr accidentally updated.

i-know-that-feel-bro.jpg

Back