Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

1.8. Don't kill or release other players animals or mobs.

Aggressive_Gibon

Slicer
This morning I was greeted with the most horrific sight I'd ever seen on Loka.

As many of you may know I build Pirate style towns on Loka and for said towns I require certain materials that many others don't require in excess. As with many of these materials I often attempt to make my own ways of attaining the materials I require before either purchasing or trading with others. I believe that this is the way a lot of people operate. This morning I found that my way of collecting wool was mercilessly slaughtered with disregard to the effort made to assemble this method. Unfortunately I do not have screenshots of my sheep before the incident and after the incident is too graphic so please use these pictures as an illustration of my sheep before and after.

Before:
Flock_of_sheep.jpg

After:
79ee8541a35c7380dd4e442e02ffee37_well-thats-a-dead-sheep-if-ive-ever-seen-one-drawing-by-gettodaze-dead-sheep-drawing_300-250.png

As I have quoted in the title of this complaint this is a blatant breaking of the rule 1.8. I for one do not believe anyone is above the law and if Cryptite would like to try to argue that he is above it I implore the Slicers to rise up against their oppressor.

In the event of the Slicer rising failing, a fair arrangement may be able to come about. In the event that for the servers health and or balancing nerfing or removing of property in such a way to make them useless or in-effective should be fairly compensated as the effort and time taken to obtain this property should not be disregarded. Fair compensation will be determined by a council of representatives elected by affected individuals. I also request that affected individuals should be given fair notice of such changes being made and in the event of urgent changes being required this contact may be taken after but reasonable measurements and documentation must be produced so such changes can be accurately reversed if possible and indeed requested by the council.

Events of this nature that come to mind to me include the culling of sheep mentioned above and the 'Crapple Nerfing' if anyone has more examples of such events you may include them in the comments.

I also request the names of all donors to the server and the amount and reason for donation since the first of September to determine whether this incident was payed for by the clan of Nerd-Nation as I am aware of their disdain for sheep kind.

Sorry if this post seems rushed I am very emotional at this time and will have to take a break.
sSKHGzD.png

bat3415

Staff member
Elder
I can attest to the fact that Crypt slaughtered half of the beautiful sheep owned and kept healthy and happy by Lottaine(they weren't too cramped, those were only allegations) and I fully support the uprising. It's time brothers and sisters.

ITS TIME.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
I can attest to the fact that Crypt slaughtered half of the beautiful sheep owned and kept healthy and happy by Lottaine(they weren't too cramped, those were only allegations) and I fully support the uprising. It's time brothers and sisters.

ITS TIME.

There was no slaughter. I merely snapped my fingers and half of them painlessly, effortlessly, washed away into the mist.

I don't feel so good Mr Stark.

Back