Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

1v1 Pot-PvP Bracket open for Testing

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
The 1v1 potion-pvp bracket is now open for testing. The loadout provided is the one suggested by 13lackpearl for the time being.

There is no inventory saving yet so matches have a 60s start countdown rather than 30s like the rest of the arenas.

Test away and let's see how she works!

We'll add 2v2 and pot /duel in the future once we get the bugs and inventory management handled for this.

X_Cavator

Slicer
My suggestions which I am fairly certain you have heard before:

Allow us to throw out the bottles after we drink them

Increase duration of fire resistance to 8 minutes

Allow the matches to go on for 10 minutes before it stops

If someone drinks pots before doors open, let them keep the potion effect

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
My suggestions which I am fairly certain you have heard before:

Allow us to throw out the bottles after we drink them

Increase duration of fire resistance to 8 minutes

Allow the matches to go on for 10 minutes before it stops

If someone drinks pots before doors open, let them keep the potion effect

Done.

EastBowmen

Slicer
Oh and another thing... Can you reset the scores/records of players once all of the bugs are fixed and it's ready for official release? All of my losses in the arena have either been from invisible players or glitched potions, such as taking away my fire res which happened twice.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Oh and another thing... Can you reset the scores/records of players once all of the bugs are fixed and it's ready for official release? All of my losses in the arena have either been from invisible players or glitched potions, such as taking away my fire res which happened twice.

Yep, that's what we do when we finish beta testing any of our pvp stuff.

13lackpearl

Slicer
It's amazing we now have a potion pvp! Awesome job Crypt.

Btw, can you switch out the Regen 2 drinkable potions with either Regen extended drinkable or Regen 2 Splash? I maybe wrong, but I believe some people might find drinking a potion that lasts 22 seconds bit annoying.

And more importantly, could you turn on durability damage for the armors? Should be more realistic for World PvP and the helmet popping should make sure the fight doesn't drag.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
For now I just did regen 2 splash, we can adjust kit stuff later if we do different bracket types.

These changes are now live.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
I believe most of the major kinks have been worked out by this point. Can anyone confirm whether or not the invisibility bug is still a problem? If not, I can ahead and and wipe the ratings and kick off the Potion Bracket officially.

Dwemer_Sphere

Slicer
I'm starting to believe the Invis thing is also in other matches I noticed that it happened in Vota and in Gultch. I have a picture that shows that when me and targ got a Vota up he was on madams team and was invis for atleast me I'm unsure if he was for johnny or not.

EastBowmen

Slicer
I've experienced the invis bug in the regular and potion 1v1 arenas multiple times. I also experienced it in the 2v2 arena when my teamate was invis. I think this bug is apparent in all arenas, but I haven't experienced it in vota nor gulch.

Leasaur

Slicer
Invis bug has happened in lots of other pvp games, multiple players have reported that I am invisible to them

X_Cavator

Slicer
I also ran into a glitch where me and nico were fighting and mid fight our hits stopped damaging each other. My hits would not touch him and his hits on me would register but I would not take damage. We waited about 30 seconds and it fixed itself.

Streetz

I also ran into a glitch where me and nico were fighting and mid fight our hits stopped damaging each other. My hits would not touch him and his hits on me would register but I would not take damage. We waited about 30 seconds and it fixed itself.
Because u guys are 2 good of friends and cant fight eachother like that

X_Cavator

Slicer
I would like to request sharpness 5 swords instead of sharpness 4. The burst that sharpness 5 provides compared to 4 is incredible and very hard to estimate unless you're used to it. I just feel like having the sharpness 4 could throw people off in world pvp as it is way different.

Back