Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

3rd Time's the charm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaSolux

I’m sure you’re all delighted to see me try this again, but i’m gonna keep it short, sincere and drama free and about my ban only.

Why should i be unbanned? : I have a big interest in playing on the server after having 2 years to think about what i’ve done and growing up i’ve done alot of bad stuff behind closed doors and on loka but at this point i’m an entirely different person, i’ve grown up in all aspects literally and my skills overall in-game and in real life have massively increased and i want to put them to the test and prove myself for once.

Why am i appealing? : I’ve left the loka sphere / community since august of last year and only popping in and out sometimes but now i’m active again and i haven’t done anything malicious or terrible in a long time, like i also mentioned i have a deep interest right now to play on loka again, i'm also gonna probably or rather most likely gonna start with almost nothing, it's gonna be a fresh start and a new chapter to my story on loka if you do accept this and unban me of course.

You have my word and absolute promises and unlike before i always keep them.

I don’t even think i’ll be that active on loka in the first place should i get unbanned, i simply don’t find minecraft that engaging anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

GeekyKidGamer

I don’t even think i’ll be that active on loka in the first place should i get unbanned, i simply don’t find minecraft that engaging anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
you say this as you make lemon ss fights for you to watch lol. but with my experiences as i’ve talked to you in the past 2 months i think you’re actually changing, you’re actually not that bad anymore, so +1

TheFreshLemon

Slicer
+1 I've been talking to Nova for months now and I believe he's really changed. Nova has been banned for a while giving him the time to change and look back on his past actions.

Thanielle

Sentry
It's been a while, and from what I've seen of him since, he's changed and isn't gonna cause tons of trouble like he was so infamous for, give him a final chance I'd say, +1

FateStay

I think he has changed and it has been 2 years so I think he should be given another chance even if its just a test. +1

lilfros

Sentry
+1 Have talked to him recently and he is definitely very mature and nice. Would like to see him back on loka.

Last edited:

Silver911

Slicer
+1 have talked to him and think he's changed. He's always been close to me in the server and I feel a connection to believe he's a good person!

SigmaFlash

Slicer
+1 deserves another chance and did so much for the loka community by bringing alot of new lokans to the server that play alot now

Xlan

Sentry
Nova has said some things that can be described as VERY UNFRIENDLY in the past and has definitely deserved the ban given to him SEVERAL TIMES OVER. For some reason though I just really want to see him unbanned. It might be the crazy passion he had for the server back when we played, but something just makes me miss seeing him on, even knowing all the UNFRIENDLY things he has done in the past. LET HIM BACK ON!

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Unfortunately, we won't be lifting your ban at this time. We understand why some may want to see you back to add some spice to the server, but that is not a reason we can consider when it comes to a ban appeal.

You say you want to come back and 'test and prove yourself' but also state the following.
What motivation do we have to unban a player who does not want to play?

As for your claims you have 'changed', all evidence points to the contrary. I myself have even been in a VC which you joined a couple of months ago, and your behaviour was exactly the same as it has always been. We have also received similar accounts from members of the community. Because of this, the ban will remain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back