Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

98d_'s Eldritchbot Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

98d_

Slicer
Almost a year ago I was banned from the plots server eldritchbot for putting massive zombie heads to crash the game of the people with whom I was in call, and despite banning several people I am the only one who has not been unbanned to this day. I regret my decisions and I will not do it again and I would like to unban me to be able to return to build on that server. I hope Skuhoo understands my situation and that I will be unbanned and I will not do it again. (I send this request here because I already asked Skuhoo by private but he didn't answer me).

Attachments

• yjtfrd.png
    yjtfrd.png
    30.6 KB · Views: 65

czmpos

Slicer
Almost a year ago I was banned from the plots server eldritchbot for putting massive zombie heads to crash the game of the people with whom I was in call, and despite banning several people I am the only one who has not been unbanned to this day. I regret my decisions and I will not do it again and I would like to unban me to be able to return to build on that server. I hope Skuhoo understands my situation and that I will be unbanned and I will not do it again. (I send this request here because I already asked Skuhoo by private but he didn't answer me).
Eldritchbot server is entirely owned by Skuhoo and you know that, this is not the place for appealing your ban in another server, if skuhoo doesn’t feels like unbanning you he wont.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back