Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

_SilentQuiver_ Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

_SilentQuiver_

Name : _SilentQuiver_
Sentence : Permanent leave of absence on Loka
Convictions : Griefing & Harassment
Plea : Guilty

Summary of events,
I feel like this 'permanent ban' does not belong to me, but instead we should share the punishment of 30 days. For cinerascens had recently became the builder of Miracalis. "Ok, cool maybe someone who cannot build like a Roblox skid?" It was just as we feared... Now NovaZephyr had stated to not remove the buildings of active members, but he removed 76.84647627464% of homes. (Includes active and non-active members) Now NovaZephyr could not be in at the time because of his incident... So, it was always constant bickering between me trying to not get griefed by this kid, and keep Miracalis still great. And to just see his monstrosity of a town called Kettletoft... It was a PTSD flashback, I had episodes of Miracalis turning into his 'creative builds.' I had to act and avenge my loving, but fallen town of Miracalis. I acted with a plot to kill him at his town. He entrapped me... So, I decided to gather materials that I knew, would most definitely please him. I gave him the Buckets' of Doom... And I could have sworn I heard the soft tone of Nova, reassuring me that it has almost been completed. But I was tired, and I could not carry on. I was trembling at the memories of Miracalis. I had to rest...

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
I'm sorry but what the hell are you trying to say to us.... I am so confused. Did Nova have Zio report you for town betrayal?

McDanky

Guardian
Name : _SilentQuiver_
Sentence : Permanent leave of absence on Loka
Convictions : Griefing & Harassment
Plea : Guilty

Summary of events,
I feel like this 'permanent ban' does not belong to me, but instead we should share the punishment of 30 days. For cinerascens had recently became the builder of Miracalis. "Ok, cool maybe someone who cannot build like a Roblox skid?" It was just as we feared... Now NovaZephyr had stated to not remove the buildings of active members, but he removed 76.84647627464% of homes. (Includes active and non-active members) Now NovaZephyr could not be in at the time because of his incident... So, it was always constant bickering between me trying to not get griefed by this kid, and keep Miracalis still great. And to just see his monstrosity of a town called Kettletoft... It was a PTSD flashback, I had episodes of Miracalis turning into his 'creative builds.' I had to act and avenge my loving, but fallen town of Miracalis. I acted with a plot to kill him at his town. He entrapped me... So, I decided to gather materials that I knew, would most definitely please him. I gave him the Buckets' of Doom... And I could have sworn I heard the soft tone of Nova, reassuring me that it has almost been completed. But I was tired, and I could not carry on. I was trembling at the memories of Miracalis. I had to rest...
I can barely understand this and it also doesn't seem like you are apologizing more or less just telling us your crime. If you actually want to be unbanned make a real appeal and not a story of the event. Next time just make the appeal, describe what you've done, and tell us how you've changed. -1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back