Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

No Plans to Implement A betting on conquest fights type of thing // Suggested by Slimeware I believe

woppay

Slicer
This could be a place at spawns in the warping area, which could be where you could bet shards on a side to win, however I believe this could be a mistake cos some people could falsely lose to get themselves some shards, but it adds another aspect to people trying to win the fights.

doota

-1 because of the thing that you mentioned about people throwing to get shards, but +1 if theres somehow a mechanism t o prevent it

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
There's just no easy way to implement this that would be fair for all involved. Sorry but this is a big -1 in my book, maybe even a -2

Obstinance

the idea is that non reins foreign conquest fights could be betted on at spawn in the 60min prior to their start time. bet on which side will win, which side gets more kills and which will get first blood etc. could probably disable betting on fights where the numbers are too far apart like a 15v45

woppay

Slicer
the idea is that non reins foreign conquest fights could be betted on at spawn in the 60min prior to their start time. bet on which side will win, which side gets more kills and which will get first blood etc. could probably disable betting on fights where the numbers are too far apart like a 15v45
yeh heres the person who thought of the idea credits here

Back