Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

A message to Psy

MrAlchemy

Slicer
Psy (troublemaking child) knows where the Lotus is. He will no doubt be visiting there very often. Not happy about this at all. I will be watching him every moment I get and killing him each and every time he enters that plot of land, just letting all of you know. :evil:

I repeat, I am not happy about this. *shakes fist like an old man*

One can only hope he learns a pivotal lesson by dying each and every time he comes close to the Lotus. But who knows if he's capable of such education. Rant over.

P.S.

Anyone else caught within direct sight of the Holy Temple will be dealt with in the same manner, murder murder murder murder.

K

KenuDragonfire

So you won't, you know, stop doing your adminly duties just to sit and watch him, right? Especially if there happens to be someone named "hackergreifavofan1337" online? Or er, "iusekillauraxrayautomineautopvpohandmynameisstormsurge"?

Psychedelic98

Slicer
KenuDragonfire said:
So you won't, you know, stop doing your adminly duties just to sit and watch him, right? Especially if there happens to be someone named "hackergreifavofan1337" online? Or er, "iusekillauraxrayautomineautopvpohandmynameisstormsurge"?
Don't worry he doesn't do them anyways.

adderman500

Slicer
Psychedelic98 said:
KenuDragonfire said:
Don't worry he doesn't do them anyways.
XD

And no I don't think he will nou :)

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
If somebody named hackergreifavofan1337 joins the server, I will op them immediately.

JocelynReed

Slicer
mopb3 said:
Cryptite said:
If somebody named hackergreifavofan1337 joins the server, I will op them immediately.
Must... not... create new account...

Must not race mopb to create account.................must fight urge..fighting.......oh god I am fighting this urge...

Back