Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

A problem

mopb3

Slicer
yXjyQ.png

Is this just me?
I have just restored my laptop to factory settings, but if that it then how do I fix this?

Zor95

Slicer
In order to celebrate the end of the world in approximately 4 hours I shall revive this long dead thread and then hijack it.

Happy Apocalypse Day everyone!

adderman500

Slicer
Yellowstone is the only potential threat. But even though the geologists say it will explode some time soon, "soon" could be anything from a minute, to a day, to a thousand years as far as a 500,000 year cycle of eruptions is concerned. Ah well, only America will die, and as a Brit I can't help wondering whether thats a good thing.... :p

Newdood

Slicer
adderman500 said:
Yellowstone is the only potential threat. But even though the geologists say it will explode some time soon, "soon" could be anything from a minute, to a day, to a thousand years as far as a 500,000 year cycle of eruptions is concerned. Ah well, only America will die, and as a Brit I can't help wondering whether thats a good thing.... :p
You'd have to mock another country.

adderman500

Slicer
God, we'd have any number of countrys. Since we are british, every country can be made fun of. Australia, France, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Greece, you name it and we can make fun of it. :D

MrAlchemy

Slicer
Yellowstone would be a worldwide event. You dont escape its wrath by being across the pond teehee :twisted:

thelineguy

Slicer
adderman500 said:
Meh, whats a big ole ash cloud when you guys are blown sky high... :twisted:

They get to have an instant death while we suffocate slowly and painfully.

Sucks for us.

Unless the ash cloud isn't actually very big.

Then we get cancer through some unpredictable roundabout cause.

And die.

Still sucks for us.

adderman500

Slicer
Don't overexaggerate. Silly line, the ash cloud is predicted to be fairly harmless as long as you stay indoors for its duration. Its supposed to last 3 weeks if yellowstone does erupt.

MrAlchemy

Slicer
Yeah... You are insane! A super volcano erupting would cause much more than a simple 3 week cloudy sky... You should research the "mini ice age"

:shock:

Back