Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

A suggestion for ingame lore

TheRealJewyy

Idk if I should put this here or under suggestions but I think if you put like cave paintings or some sorta start to a cohesive story thatd be cool, and then after your sorta get a quest line to a different world that's more open sorta like ocarina of times with the different types of people and temples where you pve and do puzzles for some cool building mats, i think this would be for entertainment then grinding because loka can be stale at times.

Haldyir

Slicer
I know PvE has a lot in the works when it comes to in game stuff. Are you essentially talking about something similar to hieroglyphics?

TheRealJewyy

I know PvE has a lot in the works when it comes to in game stuff. Are you essentially talking about something similar to hieroglyphics?
yeah but also maybe a new island with a more open world feel less mountains more open space sorta like ocarina of time because thad be sick imagine a desert temple and a water temple to conquer with puzzles thad be so cool+special quest items specific to that world like a grappling hook

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
yeah but also maybe a new island with a more open world feel less mountains more open space sorta like ocarina of time because thad be sick imagine a desert temple and a water temple to conquer with puzzles thad be so cool+special quest items specific to that world like a grappling hook
A long while ago in LCR chat we talked about more questy type places, which I'd love to see personally some day. Open world quest games are amazing, and I'd love to see this come to Loka to some capacity.

koi0001

Guardian
Idk if I should put this here or under suggestions but I think if you put like cave paintings or some sorta start to a cohesive story thatd be cool,

Broadly speaking this is in some way something I think Loka is moving towards with characters becoming more fleshed out with hopefully rich backstories and side quests. Personally, something I've noticed more and more in Loka development is this talk about how Loka itself has such a rich story behind it but very little in game in the form of quests or NPC's to learn about the story.

quest line to a different world that's more open sorta like ocarina of times with the different types of people and temples where you pve and do puzzles for some cool building mats, i think this would be for entertainment then grinding because loka can be stale at times.

Personally, for the future I think the focus will be on permanent quests. For the past year or so with Yuletide, Nether's eve and Nyx we've really been focusing on refining how we make quests, how quests can be enjoyable for players and the tech needed for really challenging but fun player quests.

Going forward I think at some point you'll see more quests hopefully that you saw at these special events. Definitely a growing PVE team helps this and stuff like these suggestions help.

Back