Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

A typical backstory... with LASERS!

Did you like it? "It was my first story... like ever."

• Total voters

Mr_Void99

Hello, My Friends!
It has been a while.
This is just a fun little story I came up with.
I hope you all like it.
@Mr_Void99 Joined The Game...
The air was cold, chilly almost. Trees swayed in the wind making the wood creak and groan. The only source of light was a beacon?... Mr_Void99 walked over to... what seemed to be a... a... iron building?
Mr_Void99 called out "Hello? Is anyone there?" No answer.
He looked out into the inky blackness but saw a glowing wall was surrounding him... keeping him near this building.
*POOF* Mr_Void99 jumped 3 blocks in the air when two iron golems had spawned right next to him.
He was not used to that happening.
A voice suddenly spoke in Mr_Void99's mind. "Mr_Void99, welcome... we do not get many new people this time of year..." A hooded man appeared... he had skin the color of coffee. The man scratched his chin. Mr_Void asked through his chattering teeth because it was getting colder. Where am I, and how come I can't remember anything; like how I got here?
The Man chuckled... "Everything will be explained to you momentarily... Now, please step inside the building; for your test." Then he disappeared in a swirl of silver ribbons. Mr_Void99 shook his head, not because he was confused... well that too, but it had started snowing and snow was landing on his ears. (Mr_Void99 hates snow on his ears) He put his hands in his pockets and ran into the iron building.
Inside it was warm and welcoming. Heated iron glowed above the door, creating some sort of decontaminating airlock. He shook the rest of the snow off of his body before making his way into the room with obsidian paved floors.
Standing next to the beacon mounted to the wall was the Man who had just disappeared. Mr_Void99 asked him. "What is your name? " The man thought for a minute then said. "My name is @Cryptite" Mr_Void99 nodded then asked, "What is this?" As he tapped the beacon.
Cryptite said. "This is a land called Loka. Many people came here to seek sanctuary from the evil laser wielder named Notch. Here he has laser bases here; the only downside... once you enter the boundaries your mind is wiped so you can begin a new life here." Mr_Void99 thought about that for a moment. Cryptite; eager to move things along clapped his hands and said. "Alright face the challenge and destroy the beacon and you will be allowed into Loka... if you fail... you die... and you stay dead." He clapped his hands and everything roared to life.
It took Mr_Void99 a while to figure out how to destroy the beacon, there were two other ones hidden in the ceiling too. Mr_Void99 finally destroyed the beacon after 15 minutes of hard work.
Cryptite clapped his hand together and everything reset.
He held out his hand to Mr_Void99 and congratulated him with a smile on his face. "Good job Void ;) you're ready for Loka, but remember... there are dangers there too, other people run rampant through the wilds and seek to kill other people only for their shards... so be careful; make friends, build a base or town, join one... just don't get killed; ok?" Void nodded and said, "Ok Crypt, will do ;)"
Cryptite backed up and whispered a spell "Hor ix nay del super TP!" and with that! Mr_Void99 was gone.
Cryptite pulled out a radio and said into it "Yeah, I sent another there for you @Jammin_Mas, kill him if you want; but get his head for me. I want it on a pike" Cryptite put the radio away and muttered I have work to do Grampa Notch... I have work to do." and disappeared.

Thank you, guys!
Please comment below what you thought of my story
I love constructive criticism.
I was on the wire about whether I should put in the last bit but I thought, what the heck and put it in any way, so I hope you like it!
Please remember this was only for fun ok guys?
Comment below if you think I should do another one ok?

Mr_Void99

Sorry but you've always seemed so mean whenever I've talked to you. Like I was just sealing some help with the discord link and you just ignored me... :(
yeah crypt is really mean... like when he says i cant have his head...just...the nerve when he says no! ;P ;)

Back