Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

A Valentine's Proposal

Skitch the Wolf

Slicer
Ever since I've heard of the first Lokian marriage, one of the things I would think about over and over again is you joining Loka. And although I admit, I was very eager about it, one thing that didn't strike me at first was the fact that sanctioned marriages on Loka were an actual thing (I guess Marriage Island was a bit of a hint, huh?). But with Valentine's Day upon us, I have only one thing on my mind. DE5TINYRO5E, will you be my Lokian wife?

aGioVrK.png

JocelynReed

Slicer
There is already a gen there...an arch ....lights.....giant cake sand with some cake still there...food chests.
It's on a beautiful mooshroom island.

There is also a path created for guests. Err um. We just have to find it

Skitch the Wolf

Slicer
I agree, it all sounds like a fantastic idea, Joce. Once Destiny and I discuss more about the whats and whens, we'll be able to let the rest of you (who may wish to attend) know when the wedding will be.

And to make it official, Gallazius has been selected to be my Best Man for the wedding.

13scooter13

Slicer
asdfgh omg you two!!!! ooooooh this is the best thing ever!!!! xDDDDDDd omg!
I can help plan out everything for you guys as well. I was Joce's Maid of Honor :3

DE5TINYRO5E

13scooter13 said:
asdfgh omg you two!!!! ooooooh this is the best thing ever!!!! xDDDDDDd omg!
I can help plan out everything for you guys as well. I was Joce's Maid of Honor :3

that would be wonderful, thank you :D
and I wanted to ask you, since you were my very first friend on the server, would you like to be my maid of honor? :D

Back