Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

A1sq_ unban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1sq_

Hello, staff and lokans first of all i want to start the appeal saying sorry to the staff team for making them waste their time because of my childish acts.
I was banned something like 2 years ago because of Hacking, after i got banned i stopped using cheats on the game and some time later i stopped playing minecraft because no other server made me have fun like loka, i have learnt my lesson and i'm mature enough to not do that again.
Loka was really the only server who i actually liked, and all my friends play there, since i got banned i didnt know which server to play and any of them that i tried was boring and wasnt as fun as loka was. I thought when i used the hacks that it was fun, but it wasnt for the other lokans and i'm sorry to all of them who i did bother.

Thank you for your time to read my appeal and have a good day.
Sorry for my english i'm trying my best.

Babysoy

Slicer
He has been my friend for long enough to know that he wont do it again and he's honest +1

czmpos

Slicer
He has been my friend for long enough to know that he wont do it again and he's honest +1
I will say +1 too, I only spoke once to him but I trust babysoy, and they are not friends in the game, they are IRL friends so I will say +1 since babysoy is who knows him the most in here.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
In your last appeal you correctly stated it had been 9 months since your ban and it has been 7 months since then. We did the math and we make 7 + 9 coming to 16 not 24. However, we are feeling lenient and willing to give you one final chance. Please be aware any rule break will result in the ban being immediately reapplied. Please read up on our rules and what client-side mods are allowed. Using any not on that list will get you banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back