Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Ability to private /duel

NotSoSushii

Idk how other ppl will see it, but I think there should be the ability in /settings to private your duels so no one could spectate. Just like being able to block duel request and private dm's there should also be a level of privacy when dueling someone. The alert message when someone spectates could also be sometimes distracting, but that's my opinion. While I do understand that you could practice on another server, sometimes it's more convenient and easier to /duel on loka.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-11 202353.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-11 202353.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 29

mindblaster007

I fail to see what difference this would make to the two people dueling. It’s not like you can even see spectators on Loka.

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
I fail to see what difference this would make to the two people dueling. It’s not like you can even see spectators on Loka.
Perhaps maybe instead of a chat message, just have a little title bar over the hotbar, although this is very trivial. Not sure if there is a difference in time spent on screen for each.

mindblaster007

Shut up builder.... u wouldnt understand the hardship notsosushi has gone thru
Bro chose “builder” as an insult… bro I’m a tier S Poggers gamer Sniper. All the pro mc duelers have trained under me, I sensei mind of the blasters from world 007! I as a master sensei, -1 this post on the grounds of cringe and nonsensical nonsense uttered from the utters of cows.

Wtangy

Bro chose “builder” as an insult… bro I’m a tier S Poggers gamer Sniper. All the pro mc duelers have trained under me, I sensei mind of the blasters from world 007! I as a master sensei, -1 this post on the grounds of cringe and nonsensical nonsense uttered from the utters of cows.
Are u being sirius rite newo Bro ur not EVEN close to good AND HOW DARE U DISRESPECT MOOSHROOM COW U SON OF A

Back