Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

AbusiveReject - Ban Appeal 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steak__

Username: AbusiveReject

Length of ban: Permanent

Reason for ban: Racist comment towards another player

Why should you get unbanned:
Firstly I would like to apologize to the server for my comment I had made in a public chat on 8/03/20. This is my second time appealing and I have been banned for almost 3 months on the server. Over the time that I've been banned, I've had a lot of free time on my hands, and watching my friends play the server makes me think and regret the hateful comments I had made 3 months ago. All I want is to be given another chance and I promise I have changed my ways and vow to not make the same mistake. In addition, I will agree to any conditions given to me. Again I would like to apologize for the words I had said to the player at the time as well as the staff who had seen the vulgar message. Thank you for your time.

ReformedPheonix

Slicer
Username: AbusiveReject

Length of ban: Permanent

Reason for ban: Racist comment towards another player

Why should you get unbanned:
Firstly I would like to apologize to the server for my comment I had made in a public chat on 8/03/20. This is my second time appealing and I have been banned for almost 3 months on the server. Over the time that I've been banned, I've had a lot of free time on my hands, and watching my friends play the server makes me think and regret the hateful comments I had made 3 months ago. All I want is to be given another chance and I promise I have changed my ways and vow to not make the same mistake. In addition, I will agree to any conditions given to me. Again I would like to apologize for the words I had said to the player at the time as well as the staff who had seen the vulgar message. Thank you for your time.
+1 talk to mr. steak all the time. It is pretty clear to me he moved on past those comments and no longer says dumb and hurtful stuff like that

Aressem

I have said lots of racist stuff and I only got permamuted! He doesn't deserve it! He has served his time 3 months is a lot of time to think about what he has done...

FateStay

+1 Hes a good guy and I've talked to him a lot and I dont think the messages he sent shows himself and I think he just made a mistake and deserves another chance.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We appreciate the sincerity of the appeal, however, due to the severity of your actions, your history, and how recent this was, we will not be lifting the ban at this time. Once 6 months (since the ban) have passed we will be open to reassessing a new appeal. I will stress though, if we get reports of similar behaviour outside of Loka or ban evading before that time, we will no longer consider any further appeals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back