Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

account ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricklores

Ryukqqw'dan aldığım premium hesap sunucunuzdan yasaklandı, durumu kendisine bildirdim ve bir form açmamı önerdi. Yasağımın kaldırılmasını istiyorum. (Google çeviri kullanıyorum, yazım hataları için özür dilerim)

Eyvah

what he said is he bought a minecraft account from Ryukqqw and the account was banned on loka. He asked him and he suggested him creating a forums post. I believe the reason the account is banned is because ryukqqw used this account to alt

Patricklores

Knk çocuktan pre yi lol hesabı karşılığında aldım lokaya girmeye çalıştım ban yemişti bana form aç dedi bende açtım banı kaldırmaya çalışıyorum

Obstinance

they’re gonna need you to guarantee this isn’t a plan for someone to be able to alt with the account again i think

Ryukqqw

Muted
bunu onaylıyorum, hesabımı oyun hesabıyla takas ettim

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-03-15-11-09-57-84_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-03-15-11-09-57-84_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 20

czmpos

Slicer
what he said is he bought a minecraft account from Ryukqqw and the account was banned on loka. He asked him and he suggested him creating a forums post. I believe the reason the account is banned is because ryukqqw used this account to alt
What a useful man huh help us understand what we can't understand...

Eyvah

Knk çocuktan pre yi lol hesabı karşılığında aldım lokaya girmeye çalıştım ban yemişti bana form aç dedi bende açtım banı kaldırmaya çalışıyorum
He is saying that he bought this minecraft account in exchange for a lol (league of legends) account but when he tried to enter loka it was banned and the owner of the account told him to make a appeal

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Unfortunately, this account will remain banned as we have no idea if the original banned player still has access to the account or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back