Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Add more weird methods to zyre

cookieIm

Muted
The thing that made end so much fun was the fact there was 0 limits to what you could really do. And with sets and shulkers being practically worthless on loka why not just hop on a duels server instead of going to zyre in the state it currently is? I think you should be able to place all the blocks that are currently disabled (crafting tables etc) tnt minecarts enabled (they are less op than crystals so why not) tnt and minecarts actually breaking blocks around them on zyre. This would make zyre more creative and open further opportunities for the less skilled players and others.

Kippehz

Muted
+1, right now zyre is quite stale and its been fun making houses and things but apart from that theres nothing to really do. This would make different strategies possible and make zyre less of just a pot ffa like mcpvpclub and more like loka.

berdb

Slicer
let me make button fallers with crafting tables and tnt minecart people thanks

Andward

Slicer
as a prominent figure in the zyre/ganker community i can safely say zyre is boring as shit (to me)

Eyvah

This could be a good idea if implemented correctly, it would define “custom conquest” definitely more. But I don’t know if you are talking about adding building up to y level 300, etc or adding something that doesn’t really provide a lot of advantage over one side if the other one doesn’t use. I mean that by adding something public in zyre that everyone could use.

olpx

The thing that made end so much fun was the fact there was 0 limits to what you could really do. And with sets and shulkers being practically worthless on loka why not just hop on a duels server instead of going to zyre in the state it currently is? I think you should be able to place all the blocks that are currently disabled (crafting tables etc) tnt minecarts enabled (they are less op than crystals so why not) tnt and minecarts actually breaking blocks around them on zyre. This would make zyre more creative and open further opportunities for the less skilled players and others.
this is not what made end fun at all end was fun because people would respects 1v1s, not be scummy and how accessible and easy pvp was to get and how people were there 24/7 to do 1v1s or 2v2s etc not because you want to make a hcf gank on it man also zyre is SUPPOSED to be for the more skilled its the reason they added it for pvp if your not that good at pvp dont go and if you really want zyre go with friends and alliance then it doesnt matter how good you are and even then the type of fights that happen there are like mini conquest fights just warp to conquest there is no reason to make zyre uhc and hole rat pvp heaven

coolkidsupa

this is not what made end fun at all end was fun because people would respects 1v1s, not be scummy and how accessible and easy pvp was to get and how people were there 24/7 to do 1v1s or 2v2s etc not because you want to make a hcf gank on it man also zyre is SUPPOSED to be for the more skilled its the reason they added it for pvp if your not that good at pvp dont go and if you really want zyre go with friends and alliance then it doesnt matter how good you are and even then the type of fights that happen there are like mini conquest fights just warp to conquest there is no reason to make zyre uhc and hole rat pvp heaven
bro got a phd in no fun

bbrax

-1 this would make berdb TOO powerful which would lead to me rage quitting zyre after dying to him in a 2 by 1 after being crafting tabled, buttoned, and a mysterious tnt mine cart appearing above my head! Grrr I hate berdb

bbrax

This could be a good idea if implemented correctly, it would define “custom conquest” definitely more. But I don’t know if you are talking about adding building up to y level 300, etc or adding something that doesn’t really provide a lot of advantage over one side if the other one doesn’t use. I mean that by adding something public in zyre that everyone could use.

Attachments

• F13E0598-4C47-460B-9DAB-CC3A371057E4.jpeg
    F13E0598-4C47-460B-9DAB-CC3A371057E4.jpeg
    107.6 KB · Views: 19

Eyvah

It ain’t the same thing… I don’t wanna see no guy I chase build up 100 blocks and wait there until I leave. I’m talking about updates that can actually benefit both sides.

scotrian

Sentry
Community Rep
YES. I want to gank berdb while he quadruple stairs and 90's his way to heaven and then get bombed when I see a tnt minecraft fall from the sky and then get clipped in a montage +1 Yes.

This is a cry for help please help I cant counter the building

Back