Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

AfricanPenguins Ban Appeal

Give AfricanPenguins a Second Chance

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would like to start off this tread by saying that I truly do apologize for my misconduct.
I received a two week temp ban early afternoon on may tenth, and after only a few hours without Loka I began to realize what my my misconduct had caused, another boring Sunday and a view of a couple boring weeks to come. I have been playing on Loka for only about a week now, but the server has become one of my favorite servers, and every free minute I had was spent on Loka. I understand that I did break a major rule that could have had major repercussions such as ruining the whole economy on Loka and I really am sorry for that, but I can't undo what has been done. I understand that I got off lightly being that it was my first time breaking a major rule and the admin who banned me was nice enough to only give me a two week ban but I have come to realize that I cant spend two weeks without having fun on my computer. I need Loka to make a boring school day exciting when i get home. I promise to never cheat or swear or break any other rule ever again, or you can make that ban perm. After all, all of the resources i gained from xraying have been removed and I'd imagine destroyed when the mod rightfully killed me and took my stuff. It would mean the world to me and make my whole day if anyone decides to give me another chance on this server to truly show that I can be a great, helpful, and fun addition to the server.
Thanks for Reading

Please if you said no to my pole provide a reason because if and when i do come back I would like to know how you want me to change so you can enjoy my presence on the server more. I plan to really change and be nicer and follow the rules a whole lot better.
Any advice helps
Thanks

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
We've reduced your ban from 2 weeks to 1 week. You should be able to play again Saturday night or so GMT-5.

Note that if you break any further rules, you will be permanently banned from Loka

DoktorDuck

I said no because you swore constantly, even though I warned you at least 5 times, and you acted immature by not paying me my winnings for winning a bet. No, instead you whined about how you didn't know what the end was. That's why I said no in my poll.

Oh wait, this has been resolved. Whatever.

Last edited:
Back