Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

AiwPeeld 3th Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImFaxx_

Muted
Dear Lokans

I was banned on 06/22/2023 for cheating (doomsday client) / Sorry for bad english I'm using translator.

I think it's been a long time, I didn't think that opening cheats on a server like loka would affect me so much, I was being overly relaxed because I was having a hard time playing because I was getting high ping at that time and I preferred to use short-term cheats, I dueled a lot using the doomsday client and used cheats on zyre for about 1 week. Of course, not long after, I think after 3 days, I was checked because I was over-reported, I was extremely panicked at first by "bat3415" because I thought that if he found my cheat, I would never be able to play loka again and I waited for about 30 seconds afk, but then I thought that staying afk would not change anything for me and I sent him my anydesk connection, after about 40 minutes of checking, he (bat3415) found the doomsday client and banned me. After that day, I was very upset and realized that what I did was stupid, about 1 week of using cheats caused me to not be able to play loka for 1 year, well after that, 14 days passed and I bought a minecraft and went and opened a ticket, I wanted to play as if I was a new player because after the ban, my loyalty to the loka increased more and I wanted to play loka all the time, That's why I wanted to start as if I were a newcomer, but I failed (I don't remember the exact dialogue because it has been a long time, but I remember that the elders told me that my main account was aiwpeeld)fortunately, 1 year has passed and now I request that my ban be reduced to a temporary period depending on the elders and I apologize again to all the Lokans.

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
+1 for the sheer effort of the appeal and the effort to translate it.
But for the appeal itself, -2, you attempted to skirt around the rules AFTER you broke them, you said so yourself. Any attempt at alting after being banned is in my opinion, a terrible look on anyone, especially if banned for hacking, especially with doomsday.

You still need to do more time as punishment, as a year is very lenient for this type of stuff, especially if your original punishment was a year.

doota

But for the appeal itself, -2, you attempted to skirt around the rules AFTER you broke them, you said so yourself. Any attempt at alting after being banned is in my opinion, a terrible look on anyone, especially if banned for hacking, especially with doomsday.

You still need to do more time as punishment, as a year is very lenient for this type of stuff, especially if your original punishment was a year.
baited poor bro

_rigby

It's stupid for him to cheat, but in the meantime he's not toxic to people or breaking loka rules and it's been a long time and he was honest about wanting to open a sub account and failing and he probably won't make the same mistake again, so he deserves one last chance.+1

_rigby

doomsday client was an unpopular cheat before, so it was a normal thing at the time for an individual who cheated to use it, but it was still ridiculous, but as for the other issue, he honestly admitted that he wanted to open a sub-account but failed, so this is not a problem.

Raddus_

Guardian
doomsday client was an unpopular cheat before, so it was a normal thing at the time for an individual who cheated to use it, but it was still ridiculous, but as for the other issue, he honestly admitted that he wanted to open a sub-account but failed, so this is not a problem.
He still tried, and that is what matters. Just because he didn't end up making it onto the server does not negate the fact that he tried to. In my opinion, it's still too soon to unban. -1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back