Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Implement in Future Alliance Perms Overhaul??

Asynchronized

Slicer
Okay, so today I got asked "give me place perms I need to mod a tgen", and I was just stoked on how dumb that sounded. They need perms to place attacks to add modules to a TGEN????

I know we got manage rivina (which was (prety sure) originally call reins, also a stellar combo) so I think a full overhaul to the alliance permissions would be a great addition for existing and new alliances all around Loka.

Here's a handful of changes I'm suggesting :

1 : Mod Territory Generator Permission (and/or towns can do it anyways and also alliance owners can mod any tgen in the alliance)
2 : Place Attacks Overhaul (Maybe Rivina/Balak/Continent Nodes for Placing Inhib Permissions)
3 : Ability to allow only full owners of the town to edit permissions, instead of subowners being able to do whatever.
4 : Ability to have another town act as a proxy in an Alliance (ex. Wastia wants Astro as a proxy to edit permissions in the Alliance, this is pretty good if your alliance is half NA and half EU) (I cant be on all the time when another town wants perms, so the ability to have a proxy or "subowner" of the alliance would be useful)

+ Alignment permissions are bugged (people can still accept/receive them even without the permissions)

edit

LEVEL 6 PLEASE

Last edited:

Haldyir

Slicer
+1 for all of these ideas. However, it would require much more accountability on the alliance leadership.

ThePigGang

Guardian
i want level 6 so that subowners cant go in my room please add
im gonna show you something and its gonna blow your mind, "/town perm" everyone you dont trust with going into your room just make them level 4 and give them the perms they need like starting beacon or adding and removing members and a bunch of other stuff.

1643334722671.png
There is a couple more but could not fit in chat but yeah

Marioistrash

Guardian
im gonna show you something and its gonna blow your mind, "/town perm" everyone you dont trust with going into your room just make them level 4 and give them the perms they need like starting beacon or adding and removing members and a bunch of other stuff.

View attachment 3701
There is a couple more but could not fit in chat but yeah
life changed

Back