Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Announcing the YouTuber Bounty Program!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Let's face it, we want tons of new folks on Loka. What would be better is tons of new folks getting into big, new towns. We think an advantage to bringing YouTubers and their (admittedly zany) followers is that they have a reason to join and a sort of guide to follow when they join. There are certainly a lot of pros and cons to the "mass YT follower join", but we think it'll make for some interesting new potential dynamics to start popping up on the Conquest landscape.

So, the deal is, if you can convince a YouTuber who meets the below specifications to join Loka and make at least one video on the server, both you and the YouTuber will receive some sweet rewards. Here are the basic requirements for YouTubers:
  • At least 1,000 subscribers.
  • On average at least over about 500 views per video.
  • Preferably somebody whose video content is at least somewhat relevant to Loka in some way.
Naturally there's some wiggle room here, so if you guys want to ask me or Magpieman about a YouTuber you're looking into, we can let you know if they're a good/viable fit.

Once the YouTuber has made and released their video on their channel, the rewards will kick in:
Once that YouTuber starts making YouTube video(s) for Loka, we will keep an eye on the views count for their vids. Provided we find no abusive view inflation, etc, then For every 10k cumulative views on ALL the videos they produce, you and the YT'er will receive an additional month of subscriber + 500 more Orbs.

Go Forth and let's get some names in here!

Last edited:

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Because why not it's fun and good recognition, I'll update this thread accordingly as players cash in on their bounties. Apologies to everyone who came before today and recruited somebody, but I love you all the same.

So starting out, our latest Emissary goes to @scotrian for recruiting Eddie to play on Loka!

Go Forth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back