Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Appeal

kztoby

Hi lokamc, i have been banned for mouse-tweaks i get my wrong and as i said to the staff member i have 0 clue that mouse-tweaks was not allowed and its my wrong for not reading the rules i was new to the server and I also got told its allowed. I have 0 punishment's in the past I hope you guys can accept my appeal and that Im sorry for what i done as i learnt my mistake to read rules next time.

kztoby

Hi lokamc, i have been banned for mouse-tweaks i get my wrong and as i said to the staff member i have 0 clue that mouse-tweaks was not allowed and its my wrong for not reading the rules i was new to the server and I also got told its allowed. I have 0 punishment's in the past I hope you guys can accept my appeal and that Im sorry for what i done as i learnt my mistake to read rules next time.
How long is your ban for?
forever

Babysoy

Slicer
Ignorance is not an excuse, you should have read the rules, mouse-tweaks are macros and they're taken as cheats, if you used them in rankeds or conquest it's a justified permaban

And btw responding to all the -1s is not gonna help you at all

czmpos

Slicer
Ignorance is not an excuse, you should have read the rules, mouse-tweaks are macros and they're taken as cheats, if you used them in rankeds or conquest it's a justified permaban

And btw responding to all the -1s is not gonna help you at all
Totally agree with babysoy, just play another server

Back