Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Bug Arcanum bug ?

ThePigGang

Guardian
To my knowledge Arcanum's used to be able to tell you what enchant your getting making them better then just any old enchanting table but now its the exact same minus the need for lapis. #BringBackArcanum #IwantThorns2 #IwantFeatherFalling

jakeman5

Slicer
The Arcanum is due for an update in my opinion. There are a couple problems with the Arcanum currently.

1. Enchant Table Preview
The first problem is that the preview of what enchantment you would get in the enchant table is completely false. For example the enchanting table will show that you are going to get Unbreaking 3 and then you will get Sharpness 5.

2. Unusable Enchants
Enchantments that cannot be used on Loka are still obtainable through the Arcanum (mostly caused by the trident). I also think that this creates a giant waste of time and XP with enchants like channeling, loyalty, riptide, and impaling all being worthless.

3. Unobtainable Enchants
It seems like it is still impossible to get thorns one and two, along with frost walker at this time through the Arcanum.

4. Cursed Enchants
From what I can tell it also is impossible to get the enchantments curse of binding and vanishing. I don't know if this is intentional or not, just wanted to mention it.

Definitely something we would like to fix and are aware of it, but it does fall fairly low on our list. This is due to it taking a huge amount of work to fix for relatively little output. Seems like simple fixes on the surface but is very complicated and time-consuming to solve.

Implement in the future

Back