Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Bug Arcanum...

TheFreshLemon

Slicer
When Loka first updated to 1.15.2 the Arcanum was bugged and you got the same 3 enchants, but they fixed this. Upon fixing this bug another one was created because now it gives max enchants whether its protection 4, sharpness 5, or fire prot and blast prot, etc. It also tends to give you a different enchant, for example if it said Sharpness 5, it may give you a Smite V looting III for example. I just wanted to put this here because I and others have reported this since 1.15.2, but it still hasn't been fixed so hopefully it hasn't been forgotten.

Silver911

Slicer
The thing i've realized is that you're more likely to get the enchant it says when going the lower one. I dont think it's a bug, I think its Mojang coding that's being blocked out because everything in the Arcanum is 30 EXP cost, and with the max stuff level, its the Arcanum, thats always been what's its about I thought, to get lower ones use the regular enchanting table

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
The thing i've realized is that you're more likely to get the enchant it says when going the lower one. I dont think it's a bug, I think its Mojang coding that's being blocked out because everything in the Arcanum is 30 EXP cost, and with the max stuff level, its the Arcanum, thats always been what's its about I thought, to get lower ones use the regular enchanting table
Funny enough I've also noticed this as part of the larger problem that Lemon outlined.

Back