Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Arena Season 2 - Iron

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
The second arena season is now live! Aside from a few weird bugs I found the system had, much is the same in the way of how the arena works. A couple of updates/changes:

• Match length and damage is tracked now and will show soon on the rankings page.
  • The bug in which matches would not expire for lasting too long has been fixed.
  • NEW: If a match does expire after 4 minutes of no kills, the player who did the most damage will be the victor.
  • Blade's Edge (the bridge) has been removed from the map pool and Old Spawn has been added in its place.

Happy Arenas!

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Seeing as how every arena match ends with "health?", would you guys me to incorporate opponent's health into one of the messages you see when the match is over?

Jedoi

Slicer
Cryptite said:
Seeing as how every arena match ends with "health?", would you guys me to incorporate opponent's health into one of the messages you see when the match is over?

That would be so cool. Now when my brother is on my account trying to kill someone in the arena, he can stop asking if he was close lol.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Tabulations are complete and congratulations are in order to those listed below for their achievements.

1v1

Season 2 overall was a smaller season in terms of 1v1 rated games played with only about 45 players eligible for tabulation after removing those who played less than 10 games.

With the previous restrictions of only the top 15% of players earning titles, that would have only included the top 7 players. However, I've adjusted it so that the top 10 players will receive rewards.

So, that said, the following titles and rewards will be handed out over the coming days:

Top percentile:
#1 - Iron Gladiator - Cryptite
#2 - Gladiator - Psychedelic98
#3 - Gladiator - derpinderfdude
#4 - Gladiator - Thieflord304

#5 - Duelist- hornedbaron
#6 - Duelist - computern
#7 - Duelist- andrekeroxd

#8 - Rival - Gudbrandr
#9 - Rival - yo_josh_man
#10 - Rival - kbtje

2v2
Unfortunately not enough games/players played for this bracket to be eligible for rewards.

VotA
For displaying tactical prowess and proving that there are multiple ways to suceed in VotA other than having a positive kill-death ratio, congratulations to top VotA player MOpyc for earning the title Battlemaster.

Conclusion

Much like last season, the above players will receive these titles as well as Iron Gladiator Warhorses.

The top players from last season will retain their Warhorse rewards, but titles, however, do not carry over. If you remain a top player in this season, your current title will override your last one.

Stay tuned for upcoming announcements about Season 3. It'll be huge, sexy, amazing, game changing, and awesomesauce.

Jedoi

Slicer
Cryptite said:
1v1

Season 2 overall was a smaller season in terms of 1v1 rated games played with only about 45 players eligible for tabulation after removing those who played less than 10 games.

With the previous restrictions of only the top 15% of players earning titles, that would have only included the top 7 players. However, I've adjusted it so that the top 10 players will receive rewards.

So, that said, the following titles and rewards will be handed out over the coming days:

Top percentile:
#1 - Iron Gladiator - Cryptite
#2 - Gladiator - Psychedelic98
#3 - Gladiator - derpinderfdude
#4 - Gladiator - Thieflord304

#5 - Duelist- hornedbaron
#6 - Duelist - computern
#7 - Duelist- andrekeroxd

#8 - Rival - Gudbrandr
#9 - Rival - yo_josh_man
#10 - Rival - kbtje
You forgot my Last Place.... Again.
Maybe you'll remember in season three :)

Psychedelic98

Slicer
Cryptite said:
The top players from last season will retain their Warhorse rewards, but titles, however, do not carry over. If you remain a top player in this season, your current title will override your last one.
Though at the moment this is irrelevant for most players, it would be nice if the #1's got to keep their title, as it would be easily distinguished from the previous seasons, and #1 isn't something that should go away.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Psychedelic98 said:
Though at the moment this is irrelevant for most players, it would be nice if the #1's got to keep their title, as it would be easily distinguished from the previous seasons, and #1 isn't something that should go away.

This will indeed be the case. Forgot to make that addendum. I suspect in season 3 I won't be #1 at the end of it all.

Back