Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Arena Season 5 Ends Sunday!

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
5 minutes after 8pm (or 5m after Capitals are chosen like normal), Arena Season 5 will end at which point the top players in the Ranked 1v1 Potion Arena Bracket will earn their rewards. This means you have until Sunday night to get your last games in and try to nab your top spots!

You can view the current rankings here!

The rewards to be distributed are the following:
Season-Helms.jpg
  • 1st Place
    • The Exclusive Title of Hero V
    • The Title of Gladiator
    • A unique, Season 5-exclusive Hero Battle Helm. These will show in Arenas and in Conquest Battles in replacement of your actual helm using the same tech that we use for Leather Armor, etc.
  • 2nd - 5th Place
    • The Title of Gladiator
    • A unique, Season 5-exclusive Gladiator Battle Helm.
  • 6th - 10th Place
    • The Title of Duelist
    • A unique, Season 5-exclusive Duelist Battle Helm.
Arena ratings, prowess, and PvP Tier will all be wiped at tabulation time as well, so get those matches in and Go Forth!

Last edited:

Adzy

Slicer
Will these titles be permanent or expire if the player does not maintain their rating? I would hate to see these titles as common as Angler.
It’d be cool if the 1st place title was worked for each month, similar to champion

ModernMozart1787

Will these titles be permanent or expire if the player does not maintain their rating? I would hate to see these titles as common as Angler.

Since there's basically a "group," so to speak, of Loka's best pvp-ers I don't think these titles would become common, but I could be wrong

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder

They're permanent. Titles are something we mean to add quite a few more of in the future, so hopefully they'll retain their exclusivity, rather than be the only of two titles you ever see on the server.

Back