Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Aressem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aressem

I am going to keep this simple. I do not expect to be unbanned or forgiven for this post, I simply want to apologize. What I said was outright toxic and uncalled for, the ban was 100% deserved. I also want to publicly apologize to Obstinance, who I think of as a friend.

ModernMozart1787

It's good to see that you can respect that your ban was deserved. That's a step in the right direction, as a lot of people can't see whether or not their ban was just.

NovaSolux

I really don't know why you aren't perm banned yet.
I was banned for 3 days, twice.
I was banned for 30 days once.
And you've been banned i think 5-6 times now, 3 times for 2 weeks, And once for 4 weeks.
You've been on here for 1.5 years, It dosen't seem like you want to follow the rules.

NovaSolux

Sorry for sounding too harsh, But i think that's a step in the right direction as mozart said, When you acknowledged your mistake.

Aressem

I would just like a permanent mute upon return if I do return, I did not even intend to be racist I honestly thought that just meant lazy.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
I would just like a permanent mute

We're asked this frequently, but have no intention of ever implementing such a feature. It is not on us to prevent you from speaking. If you are unable to control yourself, then you should consider if you want to play here, or, if you'd prefer the nuclear option, turn off the ability to chat in Minecraft Settings.

Additionally you can turn off public chat in /profile.

mindblaster007

We should be able to perm mute ourselves with a command called /permamute. Sentries and above can remove them if we do another command called /revokeperma. Also, Sentries need to be indicated in the tab key menu.

Grubul

Slicer
I really don't know why you aren't perm banned yet.

Just wanted to add that you dont have to compare yourself to others. Each case is different. You might have been banned way more but werent.

Youve also been around for a long time
--------

But staying on topic, that is a great way to show that you are soory. Thanks for not asking for a unban

RedSkilZZ

Guardian
I'm not going to take orders from a member like you. I would only take them from a staff member or someone trust worthy.

(Image below)

And I don't want to clutter the thread with useless arguments I figured I would touch on the whole permanent mute thing, I feel as if just ignoring chat is the easiest thing to do. If you're incapable of doing this/controlling your actions you should probably just mute chat (as previously mentioned) and/or just ignore those that are causing you issues.

Attachments

• Sentry.PNG
    Sentry.PNG
    4 KB · Views: 9
  • Sentry2.PNG
    Sentry2.PNG
    9.4 KB · Views: 11

Silver911

Slicer
We're asked this frequently, but have no intention of ever implementing such a feature.
I agree. Instead of perm-muting you should just learn to control yourself. As the saying goes, "If you got nothing nice to say, don't say it at all." If anyone tries to start fights, be the bigger man and just ignore them, or just tell them your not interested." If they continue to harass you just /ignore or tell an Admin/Sentry. They are always there to help.

Obstinance

Muted
We good buddy <3 I didn't even know you said anything wasn't paying attention to chat.

Don't do drugs, these side effects of medical marijuana everyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back