Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Argus Spleef Tourney CANCELLED

DoktorDuck

The past two days have pissed me off too much. And I'm sorry to @MasterTargaryen since he and Defgnw kicked me from Argus with the reason of "stop taking leadership of things and making announcements". Well I'm sorry if I want people to keep updated. The top prize would've been a nether star. Okay, have fun on Loka everyone.

Ronshaud

Slicer
The past two days have pissed me off too much. And I'm sorry to @MasterTargaryen since he and Defgnw kicked me from Argus with the reason of "stop taking leadership of things and making announcements". Well I'm sorry if I want people to keep updated. The top prize would've been a nether star. Okay, have fun on Loka everyone.
Aw sorry to hear that. Hope to see you back in the near future.

DoktorDuck

You can come join my town.
I won't be on Loka as often as I was. I wouldn't be an active member of your town. Plus, the only town I want to join now is the one I spent a month on... Defgnw used me for all that work, then booted me for no specific reason other than something I wasn't warned about: "not meeting Argus expectations".

MasterAegon

Slicer
You were given all the reasons once why you were let go. I'd be happy to give them to you again in a private conversation, if you've learned how to you use them, instead of airing everything out in public like you have needlessly been doing in the past weeks. Add this kind of behavior to the list.

So don't give up, take revenge against those bastards
Exactly. If you think you have the grounds to be that irate and post passive aggressive posts and that you were truly let go for 'no reason' then get on and exact revenge.

Stay thirsty.

DoktorDuck

You were given all the reasons once why you were let go. I'd be happy to give them to you again in a private conversation, if you've learned how to you use them, instead of airing everything out in public like you have needlessly been doing in the past weeks. Add this kind of behavior to the list.

Exactly. If you think you have the grounds to be that irate and post passive aggressive posts and that you were truly let go for 'no reason' then get on and exact revenge.

Stay thirsty.
I didn't say I was kicked for no reason. And yes, please do tell me what I've done. So far I have "taking leadership and making announcements", which you could've told me to stop. Tell me all about Argus expectations because Defgnw never told me them when I joined Samsara. Plus, I don't want to do anything like revenge that'll ensure that I never will return to the project I helped make.

Defgnww

Slicer
Not exactly the best venue for this, but since we've decided to use this spleef tourney thread to talk about this, you did help on the hole, but not nearly as much as some of the others. Plus, everyone was fairly compensated with pay, which you also got (if anything, you got more than the set pay rate).

DoktorDuck

Not exactly the best venue for this, but since we've decided to use this spleef tourney thread to talk about this, you did help on the hole, but not nearly as much as some of the others. Plus, everyone was fairly compensated with pay, which you also got (if anything, you got more than the set pay rate).
Yet the true prize my eyes were set on was building and owning a town.

mopb3

Slicer
Yeah just go build and own a town, whining about it is just sore on the eyes and gets nothing done.

X_Cavator

Slicer
Lol duck.... East was in a similar situation with master and even I was at one time. The way that you get back in is by being mature. East showed that he was mature and was committed to dragon stone alone. That's why he was let back in, not by crying about it on the forums.

Back