Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Asdeo's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asdeo

• In-game name: Asdeo

• Ban/Mute length: perm

• Why were you banned/muted?: Flying in the nether

• Why should we unban/unmute you?: I know many people may dislike me and the group, server whatever in which i came from but i come to the Loka forums disregarding that. The memes the videos and all that, I leave behind. I come with a serious appeal because for the time in which i played on the server i enjoyed it and felt something close to my home server. I spent multiple late nights grinding for my town (Rip Lofi) and I threw that all away when i decided it would be funny to fly in the nether, disregarding the rules I hope to gain the staff forgiveness so that one day they may feel benevolent enough to reduce or remove my fairly given punishment.
    Firstly i want to say i have removed the client from my computer since the event as I only had it for that reason to mess around which again I am sorry for taking the rules as a joke, Secondly i can openly say I have no plans to cheat in anyway further more on the server as those days are over and I only intend on helping friends on the server through legitimate means. My name has been further tarnished by what i have done and i regret it I am embarrassed to be banned on to say one of the best 1.9+ servers out there and I am deeply sorry. I do not condone hacking in anyway shape or form. I am once again saying sorry, staff please forgive me.
-Asdeo

Adzy

Slicer
+1 I think asdeo does listen when he's told not to do something and now that he's figured out (by being a dumbo) that he's not SUPPOSE TO USE HACKS, i think he'll follow the rules properly. I'm hoping he's read the rules now anyway...

Kaph

Guardian
+1 I've known Asdeo for a while and played with him on other servers. I've seen that he plays legitimately and doesn't do anything dumb like what he did on Loka. I highly doubt that he would repeat the actions that got him banned, and I believe that he'd follow the rules closely if he is unbanned.

Kaph

Guardian
-1 Admit to being JuniorModerator :mad:

Before Asdeo was banned, him and JuniorModerator have been online at the same time, and moving in-game at the same time. In addition, many people including myself have been in calls with the two in the past, and they are very different people. Why do you think that the account is his alt, beyond just /find which isn't proper evidence?

TheFreshLemon

Slicer
Before Asdeo was banned, him and JuniorModerator have been online at the same time, and moving in-game at the same time. In addition, many people including myself have been in calls with the two in the past, and they are very different people. Why do you think that the account is his alt, beyond just /find which isn't proper evidence?
His alt list.

Steve5729

Slicer
+1 but only because he wasn't closet hacking or attempting to be malicious with his hacks.

GeekyKidGamer

-1 dont think he deserves it..... and for deciding to get banned for a dumb reason.... kinda stupid after being warned

Kaph

Guardian
His alt list.

Many people have alts on their list who aren't alts whatsoever. That's why the list is titled "possible alts", so that people don't try to use it as concrete evidence. I explained that in the message, as well as explained how they aren't alts.

PartayArc

Sentry
+1 I think Asdeo has learned his lesson despite breaking the rules. I've seen him play normally on other servers for years and I believe he knows the rules by now.

TheFreshLemon

Slicer
Many people have alts on their list who aren't alts whatsoever. That's why the list is titled "possible alts", so that people don't try to use it as concrete evidence. I explained that in the message, as well as explained how they aren't alts.
1. So he could be possibly alting is what you're saying
2. I meant Asdeo's alt list not /find
3. I said that as a joke, but okay
4. Send Proof. Over the past few weeks JuniorModerator's "possible alts" has expanded to multiple people. Arc, Diamonds alt, Asdeo, iwas, and Osh. 4 out of the 5 people are associated with Asdeo outside of Cov and Loka. Shared alt?!?!

:p

Kaph

Guardian
1. So he could be possibly alting is what you're saying
2. I meant Asdeo's alt list not /find
3. I said that as a joke, but okay
4. Send Proof. Over the past few weeks JuniorModerator's "possible alts" has expanded to multiple people. Arc, Diamonds alt, Asdeo, iwas, and Osh. 4 out of the 5 people are associated with Asdeo outside of Cov and Loka. Shared alt?!?!

:p

There is no proof of Asdeo using alts. There is anecdotal evidence showing that him and JuniorModerator are separate people, but obviously people aren't going to record every movement and every voice call. The possible alts list is just that, possible alts, and rarely reflects genuine alt accounts. It's likely that they could have used VPNs, and for example there is one brand of VPN that is frequently used by players the server.

If you have any further questions please PM me on Discord (or just ask Asdeo) as I'd rather not clutter up Asdeo's ban appeal with unnecessary posts.

Last edited:

DuelRequest

There is no proof of Asdeo using alts. There is anecdotal evidence showing that him and JuniorModerator are separate people, but obviously people aren't going to record every movement and every voice call. The possible alts list is just that, possible alts, and rarely reflects genuine alt accounts. It's likely that they could have used VPNs, and for example there is one brand of VPN that is frequently used by players the server.

If you have any further questions please PM me on Discord (or just ask Asdeo) as I'd rather not clutter up Asdeo's ban appeal with unnecessary posts.

*on the subject of vpns*

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We will not be lifting the ban at this time. You were indefinitely banned less than 3 months ago and showed no regard for the server rules. You were caught fly and speed hacking in both duels and your town. We let you off with a strong warning. Then you were caught using hacks in proving grounds and finally in the nether where you were banned. Once more time has passed we may reconsider, but currently, it has just not been long enough since your ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back