Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Asgard Museum Updates/Donations

Eyvah

Asgard Museum Donations

In our museum, we are still missing a few certain items. What we ask from community to do is either donate them to the museum (we would really appreciate) or sell them to us! We are willing to a pay A LOT for any heads we are missing for the museum.​

Skuhoo, Zacheroni9, RedSkilZZ, Pac_man, Special_llama, Leasaur, Cryptite, AggressiveGibon, Grubul, Wolfegger, Artagan, MasterAegon, Mtndome, Skitch_The_Wolf, EpicBacon99, Lucifer09, Thelineguy, Adderman500, MrAlchemy, memrme, Loloplane, SlimJim1988, Gallazius, Mopb3, Asymptonic.

I have just started another project in the museum; Town Banners

In this project I will be collecting the town banners from memorizable towns, towns that have been in Loka for some time and its known and respected amongst the community. If you want your town to be in it, all you have to do is donate your town banner with its name! We are accepting any kinds of town banners that belong to any town.​

Asgard Museum Update #1 Town Banners

5/6/2023​

2023-05-06_22.38.05.png

We are going to be making a collection of the Town Banners, (we currently only have these) if you have one to donate, please contact #eyvahh0001 & Deevil#9180 on Discord or just /msg in game!​

One of our upcoming projects, we will be adding all the exclusive titles (Builders, Pve Developers, Designer, Lore, etc.)

As more time passes, we will making new updates, I should also add that it takes a long time to collect all the player heads needed for certain projects in the museum, so please be patient for more future updates!

Original Museum Thread: https://forums.lokamc.com/threads/asgard-museum.7235/

Last edited:

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
Brings me back to the time when I used to collect town banners.

Ah, but the times have changed.

Also before you even ask any questions, no, I've lost them when a previous town fell.

Back