Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Asgard Museum

Deevil

Sentry
Welcome to ASGARD Museum

Hello guys, I make this forum to show you all the museum that I built in Asgard, I have been collecting all these heads for many months with the idea of making a museum or something, and now after so much time, I have finally made the museum. @McDanky did the build for me. This museum is not like other museums, this is a museum of only heads, where you can find the heads of players with very good titles and actual ranks like all the:

- Elders
- Guardians
- Sentrys
- Champions
- Victors
- Heros
- Gladiators
- Duelists
- Rivals
- The Last
- General
- Zoomers
- Emissarys
- Trawler
- Master Whaler
- Tycoon
- Gold Digger
- Architects
- Storytellers
- Muse
-Designer
- Chronicler
- And one head from each generation (gen 1 - gen 10).

If anyone is interested in a complete tour of the museum, you can talk to me on discord (picotres.) or msg me in game (7Deevil) and I will gladly give you a builder and give you a tour explaining all the things that u can see there! If any of u have any idea to add something new in the museum will be really appreciated.😀

Also, Please do not try to steal something from the museum, since we will be doing the tours with builder we will not hesitate to report anyone that steals an item.:banhammer: At the moment im just missing 1 head: @Cryptite (Elder), so if any of you have that head and are interested in selling it PLEASE dm me! I will pay really good.:powershard:

I will continue posting all the changes and advances that I make with the ideas that people give to me!👍

Here u can see the some pictures of the build:⬇️

2023-04-15_02.59.36.png2023-04-15_02.57.44.png2023-04-15_02.58.50.png2023-04-15_23.24.16.png2023-04-15_02.58.28.png2023-04-15_03.06.40.png2023-04-15_03.01.17.png2023-04-15_03.01.43.png2023-04-15_03.05.17.png2023-04-15_03.05.06.png

Last edited:

czmpos

Slicer
You should really make your own spaces in there, I mean (The player with the most kills, the one with the most deads, alliance founders, important town owners and like that) I think it would be a really cool addition for your museum

Deevil

Sentry
You should really make your own spaces in there, I mean (The player with the most kills, the one with the most deads, alliance founders, important town owners and like that) I think it would be a really cool addition for your museum
yes, that may be a good idea, I'll add it soon!:maggers:

Back