Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Rejected Audio Output

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
Name: Audio Output
Link: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/audio-output
Description: Allows you to quickly change your audio device for Minecraft (now a feature in 1.18).
Reason: In order to change audio devices in Minecraft you've got to do F3+T, which is super annoying. This mod makes it much easier to change audio devices.

I suggested the mod over a year ago only to be met with Cryptite showing me how to change audio devices on windows, which is in reality only half the battle here :(. The convenience factor this mod provides is immense and I require justice (until we get 1.18).

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
I really don't think F3+T is that hard or even that annoying?
It wastes about 25 seconds of my day thank you very much. And it was annoying enough for Mojang to add this mod's functionality to the base game!!! :mad:

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
If Cryptite said no
He says no.

Also if I may ask Grant, what in the world is a audio device changing thingamabob useful for? I see no reason why an external mod would need to be used when you could just plug in a set of headphones and boom

Audio from everywhere.

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
If Cryptite said no
He says no.

Also if I may ask Grant, what in the world is a audio device changing thingamabob useful for? I see no reason why an external mod would need to be used when you could just plug in a set of headphones and boom

Audio from everywhere.
FoxBad screamed and yelled memes at me in dms

I'd like this to be stricken from the record and all actions of me being in this thread will be removed from existence.

Back