Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Implemented Author Title

jmeatball

Slicer
I think it'd be cool if every month we had a small writing comp where you have to write a story or something using 20 pages or less in a ingame book. The winner of this comp would get the Author title and nothin else besides some small rewards (mending book perhaps ??). Since writing lore and adding new pieces to the lore section and to the library in general has been growing, why not influence it with a competition to get more writers and possibly expand the library? The Librarians would get to pick a winner for the rank and to make sure it ain't biased, no one signs their book and they hand it in to Crypt or Magpie when they're done to stop any bias (not that the Librarians would be bias).
I don't know but it seems like a good idea to me, tell me what you think in the comments tho.

Donutified

Slicer
I think it'd be cool if every month we had a small writing comp where you have to write a story or something using 20 pages or less in a ingame book. The winner of this comp would get the Author title and nothin else besides some small rewards (mending book perhaps ??). Since writing lore and adding new pieces to the lore section and to the library in general has been growing, why not influence it with a competition to get more writers and possibly expand the library? The Librarians would get to pick a winner for the rank and to make sure it ain't biased, no one signs their book and they hand it in to Crypt or Magpie when they're done to stop any bias (not that the Librarians would be bias).
I don't know but it seems like a good idea to me, tell me what you think in the comments tho.

Sounds good, but it just doesn't feel very Loka-esque. I dunno, I'm not getting a Loka vibe from this. However, I do like the idea though and support it.
+1

Back