Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Implemented Automatically Send Zyre Items to Town

jakeman5

Slicer
You shouldn't have to turn it on since most people aren't using their own mats. The majority are using the towns items. I don't think it makes sense for you to turn it on rather than being automatically deposited to town unless the player changes it.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
You shouldn't have to turn it on since most people aren't using their own mats. The majority are using the towns items. I don't think it makes sense for you to turn it on rather than being automatically deposited to town unless the player changes it.

It's for the future where not all players playing on Zyre are 100% going to be from established towns with VS, etc.

It is up to the individual to partake in ganks on Zyre, unlike Rivina refunds which are fought for by a town.

jakeman5

Slicer
It's for the future where not all players playing on Zyre are 100% going to be from established towns with VS, etc.

It is up to the individual to partake in ganks on Zyre, unlike Rivina refunds which are fought for by a town.
Is that a change that can happen down the line asit is hard to get everyone to turn that on.

obuth

Guardian
Can pots and pearls already in the Escrow chest, automatically go to towns VC when they toggle it?
Because some people have over a 1000 items in their escrow already.

ZyeMist

+1 to auto void storage if they already toggled to send to town escrow. Spent a good chunk of time clearing pots and pearls from town escrow and there's only 4-5 gankers in my town. Can't imagine how bad it'll be for larger towns.

Zachary_N_Kaleno

Sentry
Community Rep
If it's not going to be implemented, atleast allow us to open a shulker box in spawn by doing something like /peek to see inside (only in Sanctuaries maybe?). It will make it much easier to transport items from escrow to where ever you need it to be.

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
If it's not going to be implemented, atleast allow us to open a shulker box in spawn by doing something like /peek to see inside (only in Sanctuaries maybe?). It will make it much easier to transport items from escrow to where ever you need it to be.
Big agree with this. Maybe it wouldn't even need to be /see but instead could be as simple as clicking on a shulker in your inventory at spawn to see its contents. Another option could also be to automatically fill shulkers in your inventory with escrow items (I think this has been talked about somewhere).

Back