Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Bacon for Guardian. Bacon campaign #2 "The Best One Yet!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicBacon99

Slicer

Current rank: Sentry

Which rank you are applying for: Guardian

What you think is expected of this rank: Obviously the Sentry stuff, to follow the rules of the server and to provide a safe and fun environment for the players. Hunting hackers, assisting Sub-Admins with things they may not understand and being a generally good person. Staying dedicated to the server as well, can't just up and leave right? One of the most important, to me is not letting your work consume you and keeping a level of causality to your gameplay. It's good if you're serious but you can't take it too far.

Why you think you should become this rank: I am an old player of the server so I have a good idea of what's going on. No modesty intended but I believe I am a likable person. I don't allow much to seriously get to me anymore, keeping a level head and being calm in serious situations is key and I believe this is one of the best perks I have. I like to help the server and be the best person I can so I think I would be a valuable addition to the administration team.

When you started playing on the server: May 20th 2011(2 year anniversary coming up!)

Time zone in relation to GMT: -6 (Iowa CST)

How often do you play (hours a day/week): As of late, not enough to qualify if I am correct although I am now full of free time due to the third quarter of the school beginning, spring break coming on fast and school slowing down in general. I am in contact with numerous other admins of the server and am available at any time. I will generally play 3-4 hours a day and can am active at some point in the day, every day.

EpicBacon99

Slicer
Re: Bacon for Guardian. Bacon campaign #2 "The Best One Yet!

13scooter13 said:
May the best of luck to you Bacon. :)

Best of luck to you too Scoot! Maybe if we both make it we can be Guardian buds ^-^

thelineguy

Slicer

Yeah, you've been with us from the start and it'd take a load off of Zor, and you even asked me to comment here, so there you go

adderman500

Slicer

Yeah you should be a load better this time round. Better luck this time! +1

Artagan

Slicer

Bacon, you would really make a great Guardian. 100% support from me.

EpicBacon99

Slicer

Just so people see it, i'm gonna bamp dis thread

EpicBacon99

Slicer

As y'all know I didn't make it this time. Whelp. Just wanted one last post before the thread was locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back