Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Balak Infested/Gank Tile

Eyvah

I know it sounds complicated but hear me out.

The tile in the middle of balak, the volcanic one. Make that tile like a infested. Make it so that it is only open some hours on a week and its not accesible easily. When the tile is open, make it so that it is the best grinding spot/infested tile. Make it more stronger than normal red infested tiles and open it a few times a week for all regions to access (maybe in the morning for eu players and night at na) and I am pretty sure players will also use it at a ganking spot. During the time it will be open, players should be able to go in as groups either to grind, or fight, or fight the players that are grinding. The tile being more powered than the other ones will definetly get players to come out there and fight. This can also add some activity to balak since it really is not used for anything other than placing.

Credit to @Rea4peR for coming up with the idea

Attachments

• image_2023-01-13_195425649.png
    image_2023-01-13_195425649.png
    76.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Greeneryy

Muted
Interesting, red tiles in continents are supposed to be more rewarding because you can get ganked and die and lose your stuff, but really there's rarely any pvp in my experience, balak tile would have to be way more rewarding since it should be far more tension, but it could definitely be interesting

Greeneryy

Muted
imagine ur getting ganked by not only PvPCamel42 and his posse but also an arsenal of mobs stronger than the mobs at red infested
if this is made it probably would have to be different than other tiles not only in like mob hp or damage aspect, maybe less mods but custom mobs or something like that? more distributed, maybe balak shrines??? just throwing stuff out there

Mocc1

Guardian
Purpose of balak and rivi is primarily for conquest, and of recent Nyx quests if you’ve ever heard of that. I think its a rlly cool idea but like I said before, it’d be one big cluster truck of demontime mobs and players

Eyvah

Purpose of balak and rivi is primarily for conquest, and of recent Nyx quests if you’ve ever heard of that. I think its a rlly cool idea but like I said before, it’d be one big cluster truck of demontime mobs and players
makes sense, but I do think if the tile randomly opens when there is only 20 people online, people can go there and grind as much as they can which will be helpful. Tile opening randomly during day is also a good idea because it might open when there is 20 ppl or 100 ppl and there will be a big gank.

Back