Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Suggestion Balance Mods For Rivi

Lurnn

Slicer
LASER. Laser in 10v10 with AOE is op. It was buffed for large fights, but this doesnt apply to rivi. Please nerf, this should also apply to a lot of the other mods, they are quite strong based on the shocking narrow small tiles and small fights and don't play out well.

It's a known fact that it's near impossible to lose a defense, took rp 20 tries and placing at 4 am EU just so some players couldn't show, and it's not even because they are so much worse or something it's literally because Defense is that easy and broken. Consider adjusting many of these modules for 10v10 and the shocking tiles.

Also no idea if the shulker box placement area has been fixed but that too.

nerdcat

LASER. Laser in 10v10 with AOE is op. It was buffed for large fights, but this doesnt apply to rivi. Please nerf, this should also apply to a lot of the other mods, they are quite strong based on the shocking narrow small tiles and small fights and don't play out well.

It's a known fact that it's near impossible to lose a defense, took rp 20 tries and placing at 4 am EU just so some players couldn't show, and it's not even because they are so much worse or something it's literally because Defense is that easy and broken. Consider adjusting many of these modules for 10v10 and the shocking tiles.

-1 cope nerd!!!!!! (+1)

Lampp_

SPECTRAL ASWELL
SPECTRAL DESIGNED FOR BIG FIGHT BUT RIVI = NOT BIG FIGHT

Lurnn

Slicer
SPECTRAL ASWELL
SPECTRAL DESIGNED FOR BIG FIGHT BUT RIVI = NOT BIG FIGHT
I agree actually!

To take all neccessary charges (im implying if you spread i understand that you SHOULD target laser, but just hear me out) it would take 12 mins + charge time of each + killing golem, so all in all 15 MINUTES. Just to get all charges, however realistically you will focus the spectral, but in a tight fight with good defense, you often can't get the charge where you wanted and you have to move, making it so it takes much much longer to take said buff down.

you spend half the fight killing spectral and then your remainder time taking down the rest for an insanely difficult core take since it regens to 50% every warp.

rivi is too short to have it 1min, recommendation to make spectral 30 seconds.
If you think mods dont need to be balanced for rivi. you have not played too much of it clearly:)

Lampp_

I agree actually!

To take all neccessary charges (im implying if you spread i understand that you SHOULD target laser, but just hear me out) it would take 12 mins + charge time of each + killing golem, so all in all 15 MINUTES. Just to get all charges, however realistically you will focus the spectral, but in a tight fight with good defense, you often can't get the charge where you wanted and you have to move, making it so it takes much much longer to take said buff down.

you spend half the fight killing spectral and then your remainder time taking down the rest for an insanely difficult core take since it regens to 50% every warp.

rivi is too short to have it 1min, recommendation to make spectral 30 seconds.
If you think mods dont need to be balanced for rivi. you have not played too much of it clearly:)
either you get 2 tapped by laser or it takes 15 min so

Back