Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

ballangregor ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballankaragul

My account got suspended for being alt of someone but i have no idea about why did it happen. Can staff tell me something or tell me whos alt i am. I tried to talk with magpieman thru discord but he told me to make appeal sorry for my mistakes in the appeal english isnt my first language...

czmpos

Slicer
My account got suspended for being alt of someone but i have no idea about why did it happen. Can staff tell me something or tell me whos alt i am. I tried to talk with magpieman thru discord but he told me to make appeal sorry for my mistakes in the appeal english isnt my first language...
Could you tell us more about the issue? if its necessary type it in your language.

Eyvah

@ballankaragul istiyosan türkçe yazabilirsin ben translate ederim daha iyi açıklama yapabilceksen ama appealda yalan söylemek ban süreni uzatabilir

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
Either a banned player has access to your account, or you yourself are that player ban evading. Either way, we cannot lift the ban.

ballankaragul

@ballankaragul istiyosan türkçe yazabilirsin ben translate ederim daha iyi açıklama yapabilceksen ama appealda yalan söylemek ban süreni uzatabilir

Ticketta ataturk55 adında birinin hesabıma girdiği söylendi. Kendisi eski bir arkadaşım her gün olduğu gibi strayda pvp atmak için giriyordu. Yanlışlıkla lokaya girmiş ve daha oyuna girmeden hatayla karşılaşmış ve ban yemiş. Kendisi itemscroller kullanımından banlı ve banını açtırmak için uzun zamandır bekliyor böyle birşey yapacaksa banının açılmasına son 1 ay kala bunu yapmaz. Bunu magpieamana yanıt olarak atarmısın çevirip olay bundan ıbaret kolpa yok.

Eyvah

Ticketta ataturk55 adında birinin hesabıma girdiği söylendi. Kendisi eski bir arkadaşım her gün olduğu gibi strayda pvp atmak için giriyordu. Yanlışlıkla lokaya girmiş ve daha oyuna girmeden hatayla karşılaşmış ve ban yemiş. Kendisi itemscroller kullanımından banlı ve banını açtırmak için uzun zamandır bekliyor böyle birşey yapacaksa banının açılmasına son 1 ay kala bunu yapmaz. Bunu magpieamana yanıt olarak atarmısın çevirip olay bundan ıbaret kolpa yok.
@Magpieman , he is saying that a player named ataturk55 (SehitItadori) had access to his account and he was his old friend. He used the account to play on stray to pvp. He is saying that he accidently entered Loka but without entering it gave him the ''account suspended'' error. He was banned for using itemscroller and he has been waiting for a long time to get unbanned and if he was going to do something like this he wouldnt do it before 1 month of him appealing.
At the last sentence he asked me to tell this to you and he is saying that he is not lying.

Ryukqqw

Muted
Really friend you gave me my name and address you need more time XD + saying my name with your friend lorcheese and cursing my religious values XD

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-23-17-56-48-293_com.discord.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-23-17-56-48-293_com.discord.jpg
    512.2 KB · Views: 47

Ryukqqw

Muted
Either a banned player has access to your account, or you yourself are that player ban evading. Either way, we cannot lift the ban.
I would also like to say that bahri 55 does not use honey but stray only uses minecraft account for pvp, accidentally logged in Loka.

ballankaragul

Really friend you gave me my name and address you need more time XD + saying my name with your friend lorcheese and cursing my religious values XD
Arent you banned for doxxing bunch of people, hacking and macro and further more. You sending fake screenshots here doesnt change anything.

Attachments

• 4612D611-2CB4-45A3-A5CB-1C967EFAB8E9.png
    4612D611-2CB4-45A3-A5CB-1C967EFAB8E9.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 29

Ryukqqw

Muted
Arent you banned for doxxing bunch of people, hacking and macro and further more. You sending fake screenshots here doesnt change anything.
fake screenshot dude are you serious you must be the smartest in Turkish xd although I talked to the authorized team about this screenshot you still say it's fake XDD 💀

ballankaragul

fake screenshot dude are you serious you must be the smartest in Turkish xd although I talked to the authorized team about this screenshot you still say it's fake XDD 💀
I don't mean screenshot. I deny that we shared your address and doxxed you with lorces.

LightAndDqrk

Slicer
I know the two are close friends but normally ballan and itadori are different people, if itadori is logged in -1 if not logged in +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back