Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Balthq second ban appeal :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balthq

Muted
Dear Lokan Staff team,
It's been two months since my last appeal which got a lot of approval and help from all the community. First of all I want to thank everyone who liked me as a friend and gave support in my past appeal.

After all this time, and in this Christmas vacations I've been thinking even more than ever about my ban and how I miss the game and the community. I'm still feeling remorseful about the decisions I made in the past, but now more than ever I'm totally convinced I'm a total different person.

I want to politely ask again for a pardon and a second chance with condolence to the great Lokan staff in order to have fun again in my favorite hobby.

Once again thank you and sorry for all the inconveniences from the past.

Balthq.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
2 months prior to your ban you were bullying a Lokan sending them hateful messages about their race. Only 9 months ago you were sexually harassing another member of the community, sending them sexually explicit videos of yourself and a wave of vulgar language. This is a criminal offense in many countries and we do not want someone like this anywhere near our community.

We are disappointed some Lokans are effectively condoning this behavior. We can only hope that this was due to a lack of information about what had happened.
Our view has not changed in this short amount of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back