Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Ban Appeal 0Fluffy0

Should people be allowed to marry cheese?

• Yes! Everyone has the right!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
You don't seem sincere, so we don't feel obliged to change anything.

Your ban remains unless you provide a valid reason why you should be pardoned.

0Fluffy0

I apologize for my misuse of language in the presence of minors and would like an appeal to my ban. It won't happen again and if it does, make that one a perma-ban for betraying someone twice is immoral.

Defgnww

Slicer
I think having the completely unrelated poll on your ban appeal is really helping your chances..

Lazuli73

Slicer
tumblr_m7bjr0xDHj1rbsctpo1_500.jpg

My reaction to that useless poll in a nutshell.

MasterAegon

Slicer
Uh, a poll to ask people if they want you back or not? Y'know. That thing called common sense...

Agreed. It just seems like the usual trolling to me. It wasn't just that you used foul language. Your behavior as a whole contributed, every time you would log in.

hyhu

Slicer
So I just found out Fluffy got banned for a 9/11 joke. Guys why is he still banned, fluffy is a jokester, I thought he was kidding when he told me his ban reason. He's already apologized, he didn't do anything serious, and why is everyone here acting like it's the Victorian age and fluffy just showed his ankles?
robe-acc80-la-polonaise.jpg

I'm assuming Loka has gotten past it's nazi anti-joke phase as Def praised Kobe on his suggestion of Meatspin. Children, do not look up any of the terms Kobe and Def mention in this image. Def I'm not saying I have anything against your homosexuality, but I know that if you can praise that as a joke, Fluffy should be able to say jet fuel can't melt steel beams without getting banned.
xfQi22g.png

Last edited:

MasterAegon

Slicer
Firstly, I don't see how that image is Def praising anyone. He brought attention to the fact that meatspin is in the link and Kobe should have been reprimanded for linking that if it is what I think it is.

Secondly, Fluffy was banned for a multitude of reasons, none of which involved saying jet fuel can't melt metal beams. His general behavior, trolling, language, and disregard for warnings are what contributed to his ban.

hyhu

Slicer
Firstly, I don't see how that image is Def praising anyone. He brought attention to the fact that meatspin is in the link and Kobe should have been reprimanded for linking that if it is what I think it is.

Secondly, Fluffy was banned for a multitude of reasons, none of which involved saying jet fuel can't melt metal beams. His general behavior, trolling, language, and disregard for warnings are what contributed to his ban.
it wasn't a link, it was a list. And def said "Meatspin is a good one" that doesn't sound discouraging to me. Fluffy's last straw was a 9/11 joke, he already apologized, and the thread and pole show that he's a harmless jokester.

JocelynReed

Slicer
I think with Fluffy, it is more about him constantly making comments(bad words, sexual, racist, etc) on Loka. He adds no real value to the server and his sole reason for ever signing on is to troll.

If someone does nothing but troll on Loka then they should be removed from the community. I see zero value in him returning.

hyhu

Slicer
I think with Fluffy, it is more about him constantly making comments(bad words, sexual, racist, etc) on Loka. He adds no real value to the server and his sole reason for ever signing on is to troll.

If someone does nothing but troll on Loka then they should be removed from the community. I see zero value in him returning.
Fluffy has been a huge contributor in building Dragostei, and is one of the owners. Just because he joked in chat does not mean he did not contribute anything to the server.

Ronshaud

Slicer
Just because he joked in chat does not mean he did not contribute anything to the server.
Not only was the trolling and joking involved in Public Chat; it was also addressed to different players through Private Messages. I'm not speaking from experience with his trolling through private messages because all he ever talked about with me was me writing new books for the Library, but I do notice that in chat he is a bit out of control with it IMO.

6.3. Do not purposefully agitate or disrupt the community by means of Trolling, harassment, or sarcasm
-The admin team is well versed in Trolling, so don't push it. We know what Trolling is and we will nottolerate it. You can expect a nearly zero tolerance policy on this.
Also, moved 9.4 (Don't send offensive private messages.) to Offensive behavior category 6.4

In addition to those rules, I feel that if Fluffy is going to be coming back to the Lokan community then he should be very careful of what he says in public chat or private messages.

Lazuli73

Slicer
Just because he joked in chat does not mean he did not contribute anything to the server.

Fluffy's last straw was a 9/11 joke, he already apologized, and the thread and pole show that he's a harmless jokester.

What you consider jokes others consider salt in the wound. I believe that everything and anything can be made into a joke, so long as people can take it as such. Jokes revolving around sensitive topics like 9/11 may seem fine to you, but others may not. If you feel jokes originating in such a subject is appropriate, ideally you should keep them within your circle of friends. Saying them in public chat may have the best intention, but some people can and do take take them the wrong way.

I agree Joce. Whenever I would play all he would do was stand at spawn trolling in chat.

It doesn't matter how many times you call offensive behavior a joke, it does not change the nature of his actions.

True indeed.

If Fluffy can prove that he can be a positive influence and provide a decent contribution to the server perhaps he can be unbanned. As of right now only one person is defending Fluffy, and it isn't even himself. Maybe if he wants to be unbanned he should make the effort to deliver a decent reason from his own words.

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
This thread has now been locked. We we only consider ban appeals from the player who wishes to be unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back