Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Ban Appeal For MJXJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
The following Paragraph is written by MJXJ regarding his Ban:

Hello Lokans and Staff I will try to make it short but first of all, I am really sorry for my actions and making you waste your time on such a stupid series of decisions by me like trying to make a ban dispute a week after my ban trying to 'explain' my actions. But after 4-5 months since my ban and vcing with everyone involved in my ban I have became good friends with Baldbrandon and RezzaOT; I have honestly learned that I shouldn't have stole from my friends and have learned from my mistakes as a friend and as a loka player. and have matured since then. I know i have had a bad reputation on loka as someone who goes from town to town wasting pots and dyeing on zyre I am sorry to the town IMU who I had stolen a stack of diamond blocks from and whatever towns had to endure me going to zyre.

-MJXJ

I forgive him!!!!!

Raddus_

Sentry
-1 for the time being. The ban was 2 months ago and their have already been 2 appeals made. The ban was for severe town betrayal, which dictates a ban much longer then 2 months. Given the situation, I think another appeal written 5-6 months from now would fair better. Learn from your actions, and show that by spending a few months away from loka and appeals. I wish the best of luck with this but I doubt elders would make the decision to unban here.

-1 for the time being. The ban was 2 months ago and their have already been 2 appeals made. The ban was for severe town betrayal, which dictates a ban much longer then 2 months. Given the situation, I think another appeal written 5-6 months from now would fair better. Learn from your actions, and show that by spending a few months away from loka and appeals. I wish the best of luck with this but I doubt elders would make the decision to unban here.
it was 3 months ago get it right Fact check things before you say stuff 💀 don't be taking a power trip you just got sentry

Last edited:
Greenery +1 he is muted :/

image.png

Raddus_

Sentry
it was 3 months ago get it right Fact check things before you say stuff 💀 don't be taking a power trip you just got sentry
He was banned 1/20/23, which, of my math is correct, is neither 3 months as you said, or 4-5 months as mj said. As for the latter part, my answer would have been the same, sentry or not.

Eyvah

You were on the forums 24/7 when you were banned 💀
Its not the same situation at all. Greenery is banned and because he is banned he is technically not in the community so his -1 or +1 doesn’t really count. Situation is not close at all idk why are u referring to that

Its not the same situation at all. Greenery is banned and because he is banned he is technically not in the community so his -1 or +1 doesn’t really count. Situation is not close at all idk why are u referring to that
You replied to peoples forums posts while you were banned how does this not apply here

Eyvah

You replied to peoples forums posts while you were banned how does this not apply here
nope i was muted, there is no point of keeping this argument going. There is no reason for u to -1 or +1 someone’s appeal if u are banned. Banned players do not belong in the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back