Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Ban appeal (zureaal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zureaal

A few days ago I was banned from loka for "town betrayal." What happened was that all my items from my room that I had gotten in loka I had given to VoladorDOWN, after that I left my town. After that I made a bad joke saying that I had let VoladorDOWN into Lindisfarne and he had raided us. In lindisfarne they gave me a room so that I can store my objects there, so I do not see anything wrong that everything that is in there can be given to another person, my team began to say that it was town betrayal when I never took things from any place other than my room. If they consider that as treason, then they should never have given me a room, because I thought that everything inside my room was mine because I had gotten it on my own Thanks for your time for reading this!

Jammin_Mas

Slicer
I am confused, did you let VoladorDown into your town to grab the items? If so that is what town betraying is defined as. Also since VoladorDOWN knew about this and was apart of it, shouldn't he be punished too seeing he is a veteran and should know the rules?

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
Seeing as though the items were yours, this shouldn't be considered town betrayal. But even if just a few items were considered to be the town's it is reasonable to reject this appeal.

D4ndyO_O

Since technically all the items in the town are techincally owned by the real owner of the town If he wants it to be town betrayal it can be town betrayal. maybe dont give items to an enemy next time

DeceitfulPear

Slicer
Sorry that you got caught up in this but you were reported by the Owner of the town to be committing town betrayal due to taking those items. I must restate that " 8.7. A town owner technically has ownership over all items within it " You took items and then were reported to have been taking items.

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
Personally i hate that rule. But its hard to get around. Personally i think that ban should stay. But maybe rethink the rule.
I have to agree. Someone could technically ban someone in their town for taking dirt from their void storage, which is completely stupid. Some kind of change needs to be made to that.

zureaal

no one informed me that giving my things to someone other than the town could be taken as treason, the truth seems unfair to me.
I am also new to this server and the leader I play is very stubborn and I do not know about many things, I thought that what was in my room was just my

Last edited:

koi0001

Guardian
no one informed me that giving my things to someone other than the town could be taken as treason, the truth seems unfair to me.

Yeah, town betrayal is a weird issue and always has been, if everything really is as you say it is I don't think you should be banned the first time around for town betrayal.

Last edited:

DeceitfulPear

Slicer
I have to agree. Someone could technically ban someone in their town for taking dirt from their void storage, which is completely stupid. Some kind of change needs to be made to that.
What was taken is considered when punishments for town betrayal are taken into consideration.

Also, "transactions" between the two towns of Lindisfarne and Olympus are very tense during this period due to a massive case of town betrayal that occurred from Olympus to Lindisfarne and then this happened shortly after.

I will be lowering your temp ban so that you only have another 24 hours left but please familiarize yourself with our rules. The only person responsible for making sure you know the rules is yourself. Again, sorry you got caught up in the tension that was already instilled through another incident. Hope this doesn't sour your feelings about the server and that we can see you online tomorrow afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back