Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, im back i played the server 2 years ago -i think it might be more around 1.5 years- i proceeded to get banned for hacking. So i ask after at least a year and a half may i please be unbanned I just wanna play the server again it was great fun.

-thx Nickrocky

And one last thing This was also a pretty dickish thing i did i was only reminded of this by a friend when i told him about me appealing here I played an Alt when i first got banned However all of my alts were banned almost a day after my main account was banned. Truly sorry about that. All i ask is that you unban Nickrocky213 if you can/will thx.

Also Sorry for Posting more of these replies to the same ban thread but i have a question what is this time portal thing people are talking about and could it allow people to head back to the old world were dragonstone was the leader of the world and the Castle of Austerlitz was built?
thanks again

Also i checked the numbers it was 3 years ago when i posted the "Austerlitz Castle Construction!" Soon after that i was banned i think it was almost a week after

Cryptite

Elder
Staff member
Elder
Perhaps somebody else pardoned you, but you don't appear to be banned as far as I can tell. As far as the old worlds, there is a way coming soon to view old worlds, but you can't live there or anything, so it'd only be a way to just go take a look and remember fondly the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back