Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Ban Appeal

Teyuh

Slicer
Hello members of loka! I thought I should apologies for attempting to block glitch in a hole with a inv of p4 . In my eyes I fell in and was out of options. The only way I thought I could get out was by block glitching. I was wrong for attempting block glitching this was an error in my judgement and made in the heat of the moment. I just wanted to say I know you're not going at me as a player and that it's server rules. Once again sorry, in my opinion two weeks is extensive something but the rules are rules and they're here for a reason (Yes I was banned for 3-4 days before hand.) Thanks for reading.

Mrp

Slicer
I would say the two weeks is harsh if you haven't been banned for the same thing before. On top of that you pm'd me immediately saying that getting banned was "worth it" and when I asked if you were sorry about breaking a rule you said no... All that considered I think the two week ban is pretty light. The point of any punishment is to correct behavior, if you think the behavior is worth it then more severe actions should be taken in my opinion.

Attachments

• worth it.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 24
  • not really.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Teyuh

Slicer
Teyuh-Yesterday at 5:29 PM

Hey crypt, we talked a bit ago and I was not thinking. You didn't deserve the way I talked to you before. The reason I said anything like, "Idc" and such was out of anger. I'm sorry for the way I talked to you and about the server I was mad that I had just been banned for a failed attempt that I had given up on beforehand. I'm hoping you can see the rationale for my actions even though I'm in the wrong. I'm not asking to be unbanned or to have a shorter ban. All I'm asking is that you forgive me for being so hostile and forget about my tone/attitude.

Back