Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aressem

I was banned earlier today for two weeks because of the use of two different sentences, one being a completely harmless sentence, "ur mom ghey". This was said out of immaturity and boredom and it was not directed towards anyone in general, not to mention it was not intended to be an insult, but a statement. The next sentence I do not have or remember but it was something along the lines of "just chill nibba" this I can see why is banable. Even though it was said out of satire and it was supposed to be in my town chat, I accidentally had my channel set to public, I do acknowledge my mistake and take responsibility for it. Even if I was just unbanned on Saturday (and even muted on that day) I would take the rest of the 2 weeks as punishment. I wish to be unbanned on Saturday 10/14/17, because I am entered into the Tournament and would hate to let my team down.
Thank you for your consideration,
Rsm

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
The punishment is not negotiable. You have been warned countless times about your conduct and this was taken into consideration when deciding the length of the ban. Please take your time away from the server to change how you speak to others because if it doesn't change when you return there will be no further warnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back