Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clearhercules

Sentry
Dear Loka Staff and Community,

I Clearhercules apologize for hacking on the parkour for Firestone quest. I hacked only because I was mad at the parkour and angry at myself for not being able to do it. It was an impulsive decision to hack and I wasn’t thinking, I should’ve never done it, and I am deeply sorry for my actions. I enjoy playing on the server and don’t wanna miss out on this month and also I am new, my account may say 2016, but I randomly logged on back then. I actually started playing actively about 3 weeks ago. I am hyped for this month and would like to participate in the month if possible. All in all, I would just formerly like to apologize for my stupid mistake.

Very Respectfully,
Clearhercules

UghBraces

+1 seems genuine and like it was an impulsive decision out of frustration (even though firestone parkour is very easy)

SayreSlayer

Muted
+1 i know this is extremely soon, but hes new and a month ban for a first offense seems quite long. espc. because its the firestone and so many people have glitched/cheated/alted to get it

FoxyBearGames

Guardian
As both Ringo and Braces stated above, this ban is very soon, however, I think that the firestone parkour-related bans all seem to be 1-time bans for players that are caused solely out of anger at the parkour. Honestly just make the parkour easier or make some PvE challenge to get the firestone instead of parkour and end the long line of firestone bans. +1 Let him back online, he's new and should be given the chance to play properly again.

SayreSlayer

Muted
As both Ringo and Braces stated above, this ban is very soon, however, I think that the firestone parkour-related bans all seem to be 1-time bans for players that are caused solely out of anger at the parkour. Honestly just make the parkour easier or make some PvE challenge to get the firestone instead of parkour and end the long line of firestone bans. +1 him back online, he's new and should be given the chance to play properly again.
^^
the amount of time that godless parkor takes for something that feels like a symbol of pride is insane. death to parkor

D4ndyO_O

As the firestone is a pretty OP item I think that if you hack to get the item the ban shouldn't get shortened -1

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
On this occasion, we will not be reducing the ban length. We have had a large number of players attempting to hack recently and have had to come down hard on it with punishments. Unfortunately, you have been caught up in that. The fact that you were perma muted the day before hacking for hate speech does not help your case as it shows you care little about the server and its rules. Hense the ban length remains the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back