Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sundra

I would like to get my ban reduced to 30d as my ban was permanent for being targeted racism.

The whole VC was loud and having fun while two other people were trying to get to the warps for a team fight.
I was just in the mood and spamming black gringo and stuff but it was not targeted since there was like 15 people in the fight.
I'm a really nice guy when I'm talking to someone and would like to get at least a reduced ban like a temp ban. I promise not to be racist again because I was looking forward to one of the fights afterwards. I'm very competitive about team fights cause I usually play lunar.gg a 1.7 server. Please give me a second chance.

Sundra

Yeah Arkas or ughbraces asked me to join and didn't let me know anything he just told me to fight on here. I wouldn't mind the permamute. But I think loka should add some banned words or add bypasses.

Sundra

The pedophilia was for someone liking underraged girls... Edit: They sounded proud of what they did.

Silver911

Slicer
Yeah Arkas or ughbraces asked me to join and didn't let me know anything he just told me to fight on here. I wouldn't mind the permamute. But I think loka should add some banned words or add bypasses.
Could be avoided if you read the rules, of course there was probably no time at this moment, but don't act offensively and be surprised when someone gets offended. Trust me, I've said some offensive and inappropriate things from time to time, and I've learned you can either:

A: Make your jokes more PC, you don't need to be homophobic/racist/etc to be funny
B: Only do it with a small group of friends you know won't take offense if these really are jokes
C: Take the ban

SayreSlayer

Muted
What Sundra was saying was targeted, which is he omitting because he think's it'll raise his chance of getting unbanned, but in reality this isn't true, as it was mostly directed towards me. I've known Sundra for a while now, and the "dumb black gringo" and other slurs he was using towards me and a couple others are stupid jokes from another server that we play on called universo, and are inside jokes (ringo = gringo). I didn't feel harrassed, but I did feel as he was being extremely toxic and we got him to stop after it was getting too far.
Sundra is immature at times, but no one here is really a victim of what he did. Once we started getting bothered by his toxic spamming, we just muted him in our disc and he calmed down. I think he was just getting caught up in fight and was being hyper-competitive about it.
I think Sundra deserves a perma-mute, even though this was largely only in alliance/town chat (iirc), and probably a temp ban so he cool off. But, he's been invested in loka in the past and I doubt he'd do something similar again, even in private.

Sundra

^ Plus since I'm staff in a couple servers I don't wanna be this way and hopefully makes me less toxic.

UghBraces

I did tell you what to do it is just that I wasnt in your town and you were spamming racial slurs so I couldnt help you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back