Welcome to our Forums!

Type /register while in-game to register for a forum account.

ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKHISARLI

Muted
I know my appeal will be rejected(not enough time passed or you have been warned in 1 year) but I want to say what I did and why i did, am i sorry?
my first appeal https://forums.lokamc.com/threads/ban-appeal.6644/
1675776025617.png
Which didnt i post: If tache didnt send his msg he said;
-(He said that cause he knows my doxx like my face and my adress)Tache: i'll knock you down with one punch
Me: Doesnt climate change cause problems?
1675776396818.png (Proof that he knows my face)
He tried to piss me off and toxic me.(In ''which didnt i post'')
I said this because i was angry with because he threatened me with my life.
1675776940970.png
Tache texted ''I dont still feels same about akhi i forgave him ''
Screenshot_2022-12-02-20-50-54-75_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.jpg

After this things i talked with reaper and tache. We talked about our texts. And i understand something i wasnt talking to tache here. I was talking with reaper, and tache said
-You guys have a problem
''saying a idiom'' (are you looking for shepherd)
are you sheep''(He talking about Wqnderr cause i was subowner in his town he meant is wonder your shepherd and are you sheep)
(I said What is he saying? (in my mind) cause we were talking about Reaper's town owner issues)
+ A sheep? I dont know idiom's meaning, I cant understand Erzurum Language

I am sorry for saying I cant speak Erzurum 'dialect''. It was a misunderstanding and i am sorry.
(If someone reading this appeal has an opinion against me(-1) I would like to talk on discord I am muted on forum) YKALAST#7720

Last edited:

Eyvah

I know him for a while now and he is a really good person, was never toxic to me. He was in the community for a long time and turkish community respects him. He was always helping by either translating or helping new players. Now that Tache and akhisarli are good, he should be given a second chance.

crossgaming06

he did nothing wrong or harmful for the player who reported him he was just making some fun with his friend whats wrong with that? thats not even racism..

pippeyy

I have know akhisarli for 2 years he is someone who contributed to the loka's +1

Last edited:

Magpieman

Old One
Staff member
Old One
We are willing to lift the ban. As with everyone, you will remain on a warning so please be careful of your conduct moving forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back